KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Agent Smith and Neo VS FF4, Hulk, Spider-Man, X-Men and Dr. Doom(Movie Versions)

Agent Smith and Neo VS FF4, Hulk, Spider-Man, X-Men and Dr. Doom(Movie Versions)
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Agent Smith and Neo VS FF4, Hulk, Spider-Man, X-Men and Dr. Doom(Movie Versions)

Neo and Smith at peak of their powers, from Matrix Revolutions, for those who don't know what they can do:
Superhuman Strenght Class 100, of low/mid level, but sufficient to cause shockwaves with their physical collisions to destroy windows and buildings.
Supersonic flight Speed
Superhuman resistance to injuries, speed, reflexes, agility, high martial arts knowledge.

Marvel Movie Heroes:

Human Torch
Same powers he has in the comics, but I don't know if he can create a nova blast.

Invisible Woman
Same powers in the comics tough she's not experienced in using them as she is actually.

Thing
Superhuman strenght at least Class 20, durability sufficient to fall from skyscrapers unhurted, average reflexes, moderate hth fighting skills.
(I've removed Reed cause he's not fun to see in a fight)

Hulk

Spider-Man

X-Men roster:

Colossus
His movie version appeared for few seconds, tough he smashed through a wall two soldiers without effort, considering he's still a teen ager, around 20, he'll be around Class 20/30 of Strenght.

Storm
Weather control powers, but she's not the piece of crap with sun lasers and emp in the comic books.

Cyclops
Optic Blasts sufficiently powers to destroy a rooftop without effort and hth fighting skills

Jean Grey
Telekinesis and limited telepathy, tough I'll give her to shoot force bolts and move huge weights considering she's going to become Phoenix.

Magneto
Can move and manipulate metallic objects, fly, interact with machinery, create force fields.

Dr. Doom from FF4 movie
Superhuman Strenght at least Class 20, he was able to throw down with the Thing, his body is 100 time denser than titanium, he can shoot energy and electrical bolts and blasts, he's a great scientist.

The fight is set in a Matrix reality city, Smith can't call upon his clones, neither he can absorb his opponent, and Neo can't ask Morpheus or Trinity for info about their opponents.

Last edited by K3VIL on Jul 24th, 2005 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:34 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

up

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:48 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Bump.
Come on I think it's an interesting fight, with decent teamwork marvel heroes may pull out a victory

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:23 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, I think that Neo and Smith win. If it is the Smith with Neo powers then it is even more clear. Neo is lot more faster then any of them, but I don't know how strong he is. But taken on account that he threw the Smiths around like rag dolls, he is able to throw down with the strong guys. I don't think that anything they can do hurt him, and if they do, he can dodge them or stop things in midair.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, I think that Neo and Smith win. If it is the Smith with Neo powers then it is even more clear. Neo is lot more faster then any of them, but I don't know how strong he is. But taken on account that he threw the Smiths around like rag dolls, he is able to throw down with the strong guys. I don't think that anything they can do hurt him, and if they do, he can dodge them or stop things in midair.

Neo was telekinetically stop bullets or move objects, he never showed he can do it with people.
I think that Doom blasting him and pummeling him with his metallic fists aided from Storm's lightning, Colossus and Thing will at last give considerable troubles to Neo.
Smith meanwhile must fight with Hulk and the other X-Men aided from Spidey and Torch.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:54 PM
vader11

Neo and Smith wins inside the matrix.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:47 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Team 2 destroys the matrix and Sue spanks both Neo and Bane.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:57 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vader11
Neo and Smith wins inside the matrix.

Kinda what I was thinking, but the X-men have a telepath and the Matrix although digital is still primarily a mental landscape, and it's obvious everybody there can be affected by mind control and illusions, but he gave Jean limited telepathy (I don't know how limited it supposed to be though). Would they actually be accessing their powers while in the matrix or is it a simulation of their powers because it seems Magneto could take out the whole system.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 06:01 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Neo and smith are gods in the matrix. They control everything so team 2 goes down. Smith can even do this by his own if he can use his clones.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:16 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote