KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine and Sabretooth vs. Carnage

Wolverine and Sabretooth vs. Carnage
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wolverine and Sabretooth vs. Carnage

You know what to do. Fight is in new york. smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:48 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Personaly I thinl Carnage could take them both, if he stays away and slashes with a ax, but thats just me.

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:56 PM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I think he can too, but Sabretooth could do some damage.

I think carnage may be too much for them.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:00 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Carnage, I don't really see what sabretooth and wolverine could do with all of Carnage's sharp appendages in the way

besides venom and spiderman I think are tougher than wolverine and sabretooth, so that would mean carnage would win

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:02 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Carnage.

Carnage can lift (press) at least 11+ tons
Wolverine is peak human and can lift (press) 800 lbs
Sabertooth has noraml human strength.

Carnage gives Spider-man (can lift (press) 10 tons) and Venom (can lift (press) 11 tons) trouble and when teamed up with other maniacs most of the superheroes in NY working together had trouble stopping him.

"2 against 1 I'm scared... not!" He often has more then one superhero trying to bring him down at once. It doesn't faze him.
Carnage will rip them to bits not because he knows about healing factor limitations, but because it's fun.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:08 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

That what I'm thinking, but people keep suggesting that wolveirne and sabretooth can slice his symbiote to get to him.

What if we add lady deathstrike?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:12 PM
Starscream M

I would think that slicing is not an effective way to defeat symbiotes

you can't really cut symbiotes because they are so malleable

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:14 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Exactly, you would need something of the same thing to cut another.

That was crap writing on marvels part.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:22 PM
Kid Kurdy

I don't know. Technically speaking Carnage is the superior one. But Sabretooth AND Wolverine are a very very dangerous combination, and they have more cunningness and battle-experience in their toes than Carnage in his whole body.

I can see both sides win. But if I really had to chose, I would say... hm...well ehrm... lol....oh crap...oh whatever....Carnage.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:24 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Some one will say Wolverine soon.

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:25 PM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Well I don't know, carnage is just so much deadlier, wolverine isn't that much of a factor, then Sabretooth isn't either, alone.

Carnage can attack them from a distance, that would work.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:33 PM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Wolverine will win. Wolverine pretty much showed how he handles venom,so with sabertooths help who is stronger than wolvie, they take out Carnage with ease. They both have healing factor, and senses through the roof.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:04 PM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

And there he is.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:06 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by who?-kid
And there he is.

Why make a match where no one could argue for the other one. Wolverine cant do it alone, but with sabertooth, he does.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:10 PM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Carnage.

Carnage can lift (press) at least 11+ tons
Wolverine is peak human and can lift (press) 800 lbs
Sabertooth has noraml human strength.

Carnage gives Spider-man (can lift (press) 10 tons) and Venom (can lift (press) 11 tons) trouble and when teamed up with other maniacs most of the superheroes in NY working together had trouble stopping him.

"2 against 1 I'm scared... not!" He often has more then one superhero trying to bring him down at once. It doesn't faze him.
Carnage will rip them to bits not because he knows about healing factor limitations, but because it's fun.

Time to broke your fangirl dreams.
Sabretooth possess superhuman strenght over Class 20 tons, he was enhanced from Sinister and Weapon X, it means his superhuman reflexes, speed, reaction time, regeneration, and strenght where pumped up to further levels.Sinister's squad of "Supermen", guys created from him in possess of superstrenght, speed, fly, optical blasts and superhuman durability, were scared of Sabretooth.
Victor Creed wasn't much a threat in his first 2/3 appearences, but since then he has become more than a menace for those who will mess with him.He has killer instinct and survival instinct as Logan, but he has no mercy, he's brutal, he's skilled, he has same Logan battle experience if not more.
Wolverine is a less powerful version of Tooth, he'll be the punching of Carnage while Creed will pummel him with some fists placing him under a trap like a pile of bricks falling on him then Creed will smash some pillars in the warehouse where they are fightning and leave Carnage under the debris, just like he did with Spidey and Punisher.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:16 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

One flaw, spiderman and punisher are NOTHING to carnage.

Carnage was defeated with spiderman, venom, AND the help of FF, Spiderman and Venom would OWN wolverine and sabretooth.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:19 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Logan 87
Wolverine will win. Wolverine pretty much showed how he handles venom,so with sabertooths help who is stronger than wolvie, they take out Carnage with ease. They both have healing factor, and senses through the roof.

What would their senses do? Absolutely nothing in a straight up fight like this, they'd sense an asswhooping.

Venom would crush wolverine like 8/10

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:20 PM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What would their senses do? Absolutely nothing in a straight up fight like this, they'd sense an asswhooping.

Its wolverine and sabertooth vs one guy carnage.

sabertooth is mad strong,and twolverine is crazy.

The senses will help their reaction time

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:22 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell

Venom vs Wolverine = 50/50

Sheesh! It's been made pretty clear every time they meet.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Logan 87
Its wolverine and sabertooth vs one guy carnage.

sabertooth is mad strong,and twolverine is crazy.

The senses will help their reaction time

So they have precognition now?

Do you understand how powerful carnage is? He's more than likely stronger than sabretooth, venom is AT LEAST class 25.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:23 PM