KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor Vs Bishop

Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Namor 4 57.14%
Bishop 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Namor Vs Bishop
Started by: Logan 87

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Namor Vs Bishop

?

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:23 PM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Anyone

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:29 PM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Uhhh. Since Bishop absorbs energy including kinetic im shur he would absorb a Namor punch. However im not sure if Bishop has ever been punched by someone as strong as Subby.

Bishop does have some pretty good weapons though. But i doubt hed be able to land a hit.

Anyhow once Namor sees that Bishop absorbs the punches(if he can), he'll resort to grabbing him and breaking his neck.

Namor wins. Imo that is.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:37 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Can Namor absorb too ?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:39 PM
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Logan 87
Can Namor absorb too ?

Only electricity.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:44 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

oh

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:56 PM
Fanboy

Well Namor would lose his kinetic energy he gives out to Bishop would not do anything and Namor wich he hardly uses also can shoot electricity out of his hands wich he can not use.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:59 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by jrodslam
Only electricity.

Other energy types go too. He once absorbed an radioactive energy blast from the Presence (The Russian guy). Presence had sent Hulk flying earlier with similar blast.

As for the fight, Namor will tear his head away and give it to Atlantean children to play with.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Other energy types go too. He once absorbed an radioactive energy blast from the Presence (The Russian guy). Presence had sent Hulk flying earlier with similar blast.

Something i didnt know. Sweet.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:19 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Here:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Appreciated. smile

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:23 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Bishop is completely dependent on two things. One on having energy reserves. Well, three things. Two on his guns. and three on futuristic tech.
Namor would have to survive long enough for Bishop to only have his guns left in order to beat him.
As an energy absorber, Bishops ability to channel and trans-mutate energy would probably be enough to destroy most hero's.
Bishop is however vulnerable to all forms of physical attacks. He only has the strength and invul. of a normal man in peak condition.
He can't absorb the physical, only energy derived from an energy "beam".

Attachment: bishop-bigcostume7.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:15 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

Then Bishop would get his a** Handed to him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:36 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by jrodslam
Uhhh. Since Bishop absorbs energy including kinetic im shur he would absorb a Namor punch. However im not sure if Bishop has ever been punched by someone as strong as Subby.

Bishop does have some pretty good weapons though. But i doubt hed be able to land a hit.

Anyhow once Namor sees that Bishop absorbs the punches(if he can), he'll resort to grabbing him and breaking his neck.

Namor wins. Imo that is.
he cant absorb kinetic energy

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:03 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I thought he could absorb kinetic energy, that is how he absorbs the energy of bullets?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:05 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Bishop can absorb kinetic energy.

Hes absorbed the kinetic energy from the snow that hit him and released enregy.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:21 AM