KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs. Doc Ock

Hulk vs. Doc Ock
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Barf Hulk vs. Doc Ock

Doc Ock with his adamantium arms and with his psionic mind link to them.
At first it may seem nuts but peps. put Wolverine up against him.
Doc Ocks arms can catch his body wherever he is tossed and prob. block any attack that isn't some kind of energy or what not.

Attachment: docock.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:21 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Hulk would rip the arms out of his back and beat him with them

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:22 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I agrre to some extent but Doc Oc is smart and hulk isn't so I would have a hard time to decide.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:25 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Hulk rips Doc Ock's arms out and makes him eat them.Then he throws him into space.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:29 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life
The Hulk rips Doc Ock's arms out and makes him eat them.Then he throws him into space.
hey you used it!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:30 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah,I told you I liked it.Thanks for the new avatar black robb.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:32 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Seeing as how Doc Ock has the mind link to his arms the Hulk would have to be more powerful than psi and he's not. Prof. X would make him suck on a baby bottle. I don't think his strength could free the arms from the psi link between ock and them.

Attachment: hulk123.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:45 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

didn't dock ock with adamantium already KO hulk?

I think hulk could do it however..

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:47 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think that Doc Ock would give the Hulk much of a fight.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:49 AM
jinzin

seriously...it doesn't seem like he would...but he did....I just don't think he could do it again.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:50 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the heck are you talking about bro?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:53 AM
jinzin

dock ock...he literally KOed the hulk in a fight with adamantium tenticals....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:55 AM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh,okay.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:56 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by jinzin
dock ock...he literally KOed the hulk in a fight with adamantium tenticals....

It's true. Doc Ock beat the Professor Hulk (Hulk's depowered, but smarter incarnation) unconscious with his adamantium tentacles.

Grey Hulk knocked out Doc Ock with one finger.

Savage Hulk would eat him. He breaks adamantium.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:56 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well actually,the creater of this thread didn't really specify which Hulk is fighting Doc Ock.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:58 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
It's true. Doc Ock beat the Professor Hulk (Hulk's depowered, but smarter incarnation) unconscious with his adamantium tentacles.

Grey Hulk knocked out Doc Ock with one finger.

Savage Hulk would eat him. He breaks adamantium.

I'll agree to that...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:59 AM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me too.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:01 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Well actually,the creater of this thread didn't really specify which Hulk is fighting Doc Ock.

They never do. They always say "Hulk" as though there's only one.

I always use Savage Hulk, when they do that.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:04 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me too.I assumed that he was talking about the Savage Hulk too.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:12 AM
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
They never do. They always say "Hulk" as though there's only one.

I always use Savage Hulk, when they do that.

I do too. The only reason why I refer to Savage Hulk is because he's the strongest one there is. War Hulk is pretty damn powerful too.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:27 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote