KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Man vs Damage

Wonder Man vs Damage
Started by: Nataku8188

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Wonder Man vs Damage

Both characters have seemingly endless power, both start at about the same strength level. Anyone need info on either? I know little of WN, but I know almost everything about Damage. I'd like to get some WM fans in here for some discussion.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 02:11 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

From the Damage bio you gave out in the tourney, he would most likely take this. I don't really know much about him other than that link from the tourney. But I read it, and he sounds a bit too much for Wonder Man to handle. How is he when he fights though? Is he vicious? Does he go for a win right away, or does he toy with his opponents first?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:08 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

He's not a smart fighter, but he's not stupid. He's just your average teen with these super powers. He took on the teen titans (Green lantern, impulse, arsenal, and someone else) by himself.

He pretty much mauls things until they stop moving. When Gorilla Grodd hurt his partner, he flipped out and K.O.ed him in three shots.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:27 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Hmmm... So he lacks a bit of experience... Hmmm.. I reread that link of yours, does he really possess all the power from all those people he has DNA from? He sounds like a character who could probably own a lot of people in DC and Marvel.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:38 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Hmmm... So he lacks a bit of experience... Hmmm.. I reread that link of yours, does he really possess all the power from all those people he has DNA from? He sounds like a character who could probably own a lot of people in DC and Marvel.

He was stated to be only second to the kryptonian in potential. I'll try to find the link.

But yeah, he's very, very powerful, just inexperienced and young.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damage has been around since the Early nineties, he is not that inexperiencedsmile

He would have his hands full with Wondy, but would winsmile

Probably

-Whirly outsmile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote