KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Avengers VS. Batman's Villains

New Avengers VS. Batman's Villains
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

New Avengers VS. Batman's Villains

New Avengers:

Captain America
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Luke Cage
Wolverine

VS.

Ra's Al Ghul
Clayface
Poison Ivy
Bane(Pumped Full Of Venom, Max Strength)
Joker

No Prep.

Debate.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:35 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

New Avengers

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:37 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Clay face could give themn alot of problems and Iveys plants could also give him problems.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:40 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Clayface may be the turning point of this team. I think the Bat villians may win. IVy may used her plant powers.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
Clay face could give themn alot of problems and Iveys plants could also give them problems.

sig by Rao Kal El

Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wolverine's not exactly the most sharpest tool in the shed, and has been susceptible to gas attacks in the past, and gas is one of the Joker's favorite weapons. Clayface will probably be the biggest threat here, Cage isn't smart enough to deal with him, so I stuck him up against Spidey. Potentially Ivy could be the end of the New Avengers, since she has controlled men in the past.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:42 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

the batman villians would and should so take this.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:09 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

If I were the thread starter I would take Bane out and put in Mr. Freeze.
Anyway yeah I think Batman's Villians have a decent shot. Clayface is tough Ivey could deal with alot of them. Bane is a great tactican so he could probably help out some where. Joker's Gas could really mess up some of theses people.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:18 PM
jacobo0o

isnt iron man in the avengers???

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 10:54 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I say New Avengers take this.

Bane pumped full of venom is still knocked out by Cage's pinky.

Spiderman uses his science oriented intelligence to find a way and defeat Clayface. You have to give me that much credit. (Note: This is the same way Batman beats Clayface :P.)

Wolverine eats poinson Ivy and her plants alive. His cells replenish too quickly to let any of poison Ivy's toxins or whatever to take effect.

Cap takes Ra into a stalemate until he gets some help from his buddies who already have beaten their foes.

Spiderwoman poisons Joker from long distance.

Theoreticle ways the New Avengers could win. Even though I dislike scenarios. That is how I see it being played out in a comic. As far as actual strength goes, I believe the Rogue Gallery is too dependant on Clayface. The total potential of all New Avengers > Rogue Gallery

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:33 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goldenknight

Whats clayfaces power

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:46 AM
goldenknight is currently offline Click here to Send goldenknight a Private Message Find more posts by goldenknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

His power is that he is made out of Clay so he basically is immune to all physical attacks.
I agree that over all New Avengers are more powerful but Batman Villians are a lot smarter. Ivey's plants could give alot of these guys problem's along with Joker's Gases.
I still say that the thread sarter should have had Mr. Freeze instead of Bane.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:52 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

well bane could prove to be trouble for the avengers as well if he getsholod of spidey he could break him like a twig but spidey wouldnt be dumb enough to keep himself in range of bane

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:45 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

The loose to Clayface

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:47 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

quote:

well bane could prove to be trouble for the avengers as well if he getsholod of spidey he could break him like a twig but spidey wouldnt be dumb enough to keep himself in range of bane

You do realize that Bane only is enhanced to peak human strength right? Which is only about 800lbs of strength.

And you do know that Spiderman has well over 20,000lbs of strength right?

If anyone between the two aforementioned characters is getting snapped like a twig I guarantee you it's not Spiderman.

Bane just looks stronger than he is.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:32 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Cage's strength now is about two and a half more times than that of Spidey. Cage will crush Bane.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:38 AM
gautam

wait do the avengers have any info on the villains before the fight...because i doubt spidy could know how to defeat clayface..

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:34 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Spider-man has beat Sandman by himself and ol sandy is also immune to physical attacks. I doubt Joker will count for much unless he had prep but that wouldn't be fair....................

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:39 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by 8bitChris
I say New Avengers take this.

Bane pumped full of venom is still knocked out by Cage's pinky.

Spiderman uses his science oriented intelligence to find a way and defeat Clayface. You have to give me that much credit. (Note: This is the same way Batman beats Clayface :P.)

Wolverine eats poinson Ivy and her plants alive. His cells replenish too quickly to let any of poison Ivy's toxins or whatever to take effect.

Cap takes Ra into a stalemate until he gets some help from his buddies who already have beaten their foes.

Spiderwoman poisons Joker from long distance.

Theoreticle ways the New Avengers could win. Even though I dislike scenarios. That is how I see it being played out in a comic. As far as actual strength goes, I believe the Rogue Gallery is too dependant on Clayface. The total potential of all New Avengers > Rogue Gallery
Originally posted by willRules
Spider-man has beat Sandman by himself and ol sandy is also immune to physical attacks. I doubt Joker will count for much unless he had prep but that wouldn't be fair....................
Ditto

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:57 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

clayface and ivy will be the bigest problems. the only people that the villians will be fighting are spiderwoman and wolverine. ivey's powers shouldn't work on drew and wolvie, but they should work on the rest. the villians take this.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:04 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote