KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » terminator vs. robocop

terminator vs. robocop
Started by: jacobo0o

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jacobo0o

terminator vs. robocop

judgment day who will win??

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:28 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

astaila beasta baby

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:31 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

whats with robocop today? anywho ill go with the govenator because...just because.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:31 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terminator's stronger

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:32 AM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Robocop wins. Better aim, durability, and strength is probably the same.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:48 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Robocop's targeting system is superior to the T-900's (I'm assuming you're going with the "classic," Arny Terminator.) He also has the advantage of infra-vision.

The problem is neither one really has the means to damage the other. The Terminator's favored shotgun will bounce off Robocop's metal hide. Robocop's machine pistol will do little more then mess up the Terminator's face.

So the fight gets settled up close and personal. Robocop is not actually as slow as a lot of people think he is, and I think in an up-close fight his heroism would triumph over the Terminator's relentlessness.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:57 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Better aim, durability, and strength

BS. Robocop got cut by a japanese robot that did stupid backflips and wasted time. Hell no would Robocop do anything. He cant run very fast either. and Terminators are very good at running smile

Durability? AHEM. Japanese Ninja Robot. the T-800 would take his M79, his AK 47, his M4A1, his smoke gun, his machine gun, and blow a hole in Murphy's head.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:03 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

T-1000 would win.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:07 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Isn't Murphy's armor made out of the same substance as an T100? I'm pretty Murphy's strength is superior at least by feats. So if it came down to melee, I think Murphy can take it.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:13 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

terminator has had to fight way tougher things than robocop and at least put up a good fight he has gone up against superior models and found ways to win and he's gone up against aliens and preds TERMINATOR WINS!!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 08:37 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wtf...foreal...^^^ i stepped in this damn thread seein every1 said robocop...n was like omg...at least some of yall have common sense....

The Terminator would OWN Robocop....remember robocop's still part human...he's just some messed up guy thats all blown apart and has some metal attatched to him to keep em alive and so he can move.....the terminator is indestructible...period..no buts about it...thats why he is called the terminator...he destroys whatever stands in his way....he's also alot stronger too...i mean think about it, if it came down to fightin tooth and nail,(which it prolly would cus like piedmon said, theyre weapons will do nothing since theyre metal) T would toss that metal trashcan through a wall and then take his shotgun and blow his jaw up, or what skin still shows of his face.....n plus, robocop can hardly even walk...he moves like hes retarded lmao

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:22 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
wtf...foreal...^^^ i stepped in this damn thread seein every1 said robocop...n was like omg...at least some of yall have common sense....

The Terminator would OWN Robocop....remember robocop's still part human...he's just some messed up guy thats all blown apart and has some metal attatched to him to keep em alive and so he can move.....the terminator is indestructible...period..no buts about it...thats why he is called the terminator...he destroys whatever stands in his way....he's also alot stronger too...i mean think about it, if it came down to fightin tooth and nail,(which it prolly would cus like piedmon said, theyre weapons will do nothing since theyre metal) T would toss that metal trashcan through a wall and then take his shotgun and blow his jaw up, or what skin still shows of his face.....n plus, robocop can hardly even walk...he moves like hes retarded lmao

Its clear you know nothing of Robocop. Robocop being part human makes him more superior imo. He actually has the use of his own common sense as well as programmnig. A guy that was blown apart and has some metal attached? Are you serious? The only part of his body that remains is his brain, eyes. Terminator indestructable? Dont make me laugh. If I recall a certain Teminator movie, he was blown in half by a homemade pipe bomb. He jumped off a truck and got up limping. Hes no where near as durable as Robocop.

The only reason why it appears that Robocop can hardly walk is because the man in the suit couldnt be very mobile in it. Try reading a Robocop comic where his mobility is shown. Plus in ALL of the terminator movies, whenever they show the T-800 exo-skeleton, they walk just like Robocop. Or have you not noticed lol.

Robo owns Terminator.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:32 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jrodslam
Robocop wins. Better aim, durability, and strength is probably the same.

So what if he has better aim, Ah-nuld's invulnerable

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:38 AM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Dark Thor
So what if he has better aim, Ah-nuld's invulnerable

Only to bullets. Robo is more durable however. Thats what counts.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:42 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Pretty sure he's stronger too. And if he gets his missle launcher and stuff he's got it in the bag.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:40 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thezenbrawler

they had a comic about this already, forgot what it was, but on the cover, it showed robocop holding terminaters head. im going to go google it right now

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:48 AM
thezenbrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thezenbrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thezenbrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Robo cop easy. Better gun slingin abilities!

Also robo cop can string a sentance together unlike arnold, who speaks like "hes retarded lmao"

Robo can fly aswell?? and does anyone remember his gun arm? that was mean! and the spike he has aswell!

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:09 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparhawk

The Terminator. It doesn't feel pain. Robo does. It never hesitates. Robo does. It is stronger and more cunning. The Terminator will win.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:06 AM
Darth Sparhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sparhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

What does feeling pain have to do with anything? Terminator isnt stronger. Both strengths are about the same. Robocop is also way more durable. Robo wins!

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:50 AM
Darth Sparhawk

I don't think that he is more durable. The Terminator survived what T-1000 did to him in T2, in the end of the movie, which was huge damage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:53 AM
Darth Sparhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sparhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote