KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS Cyttorak

Thanos VS Cyttorak
Started by: Chaholdrudan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chaholdrudan

Thanos VS Cyttorak

The all-time favourite and usually picked as a winner Thanos versus the deity that powered Juggernaut , considered above Odin - CYTTORAK!

I personally think Thanos will fall...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:16 PM
Chaholdrudan is currently offline Click here to Send Chaholdrudan a Private Message Find more posts by Chaholdrudan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Of course Thanos will fall. This was poorly thought out. Thanos falls to Odin and Cytorrak is at least on th esame level as Odin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:26 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaholdrudan

I kinda thought Thanos stalemates Odin..well I might be wrong

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:31 PM
Chaholdrudan is currently offline Click here to Send Chaholdrudan a Private Message Find more posts by Chaholdrudan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin is at most equal, but it's doubtful.

Why you ask? Well I'll tell you my theory.

Dormmamu is by all accounts>Odin, yet Dorm' still have to beg Cyttorak for power and call on his name to use the bands.

Dormmamu has even said "Thank Cyttorak that worked!", kinda like saying "Thank god.", soooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Cyttorak is a bit above Odin and Dormmy.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:20 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Thanos would need a lot of prep time to win this one, and a plot device. Got to go with Cytorak(sp?).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:53 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

if james howlett can take cyttorak so can thanos.....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:58 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

prep time shmep time thanos is going down like china town. thanos didnt beat odin, he just stood up to him. i only give him mad props that he forced the god to break out his channleling staff thingy, and gave him a challenged unlike any he's had in millenia. but at the end of the match it was thanos slwoy getting up off the ground all tattered and beaten. you must realize that the only reason he wasnt more seriouslty injured is becuase of his barring from death's realm.

anyhoo, back to the battle....when it comes to cyttorrak wu-tang clan aint nothing to f **** with(strangely ive been saying that a lot lately). he's the guy that mytics like strange and baron mordo chant when they need a killer spell..lets not forget the fact that he has an avatar(who only weilds an infintisimle fraction of his power) who can take on anybody. so if a guy can create someone like that imagine what he could do himself.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:20 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I am sorry show me where thanos fell to Odin?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:04 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

He fell............... but rised again @@!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:09 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

The blood and Thunder cross-over, Odin almost killed Thanos but the Infinity watch stopped him.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:14 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 02:12 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote