KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel's Powerhouse Villains VS. JLA

Marvel's Powerhouse Villains VS. JLA
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Marvel's Powerhouse Villains VS. JLA

Marvel Villains:

Loki
Count Nefaria(Fully Charged)
Baron Mordo
Morg(With The Waters Of Life)
Maelstrom
Exodus(Full Power, He is an X-men Foe)

VS.

THE JLA:

Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Atom
Superman
Green Lantern John Stewart
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Orion
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel(On loan from JSA)

Both teams have a week of prep.

Who takes it?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:59 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

pretty good match hard to tell but i would eventually go with marvel villains not 7/10 or 8/10

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:03 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zatanna is the deal breaker here....

"Ew niw!"

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:10 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Zatanna is the deal breaker here....

"Ew niw!"

zatannas magic doesnt work like that long pig. and her magic is not as powerful as loki's, and if loki cant do that, neither can she.

i think the villians can win, but, the majority of them are not planners, they are too cocky to want to do that and are comfortable with their own strength. so that gives the JLA a boost

however, with Morg on there, the fight becomes ridiulous. ya need more leaguers. that being said batman and MM are master strategists so they have a chance

i give the villains6/10

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:34 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I think long pig was being sarcastic.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:36 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Week of Prep?
JLA wins, they have Batman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:37 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Juntai
Week of Prep?

I'm curious, how can Batman counter Morg?
Morg and Exodus are two major threats, Exodus can certainly wipe the mind of most JLAers and with Morg can certainly took down WW and GL.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:50 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

id sic mm or flash on exodus.

morg is the major threat and id have him boomed away to the other side of the universe, or into the future where he cant come back etc

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:15 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

With a week to prepare, Batman can come with anything. ANYTHING. Shit, within moments he had the plan on how to defeat Darkseid and bring back Supergirl alive. lol. He could easily bring New God Tech. The most advanced stuff in the universe.

Any Earth based villains can be taken control of by Aquaman, I'm not sure all these guy's pasts, so I don't know who's originally from Earth. But Aquaman can use his telepathy powers to control anyone from earth, because all of Earth's creatures originally came from the sea. Yes, he has done this before.

Martian Manhunter will protect against mind attacks, since he's easily one of the strongest telepaths [and they're ALWAYS linked to MM's mind, this is part of what makes the JLA so effective, MM and Batman's minds linked to the rest of the team.]. And he can do this, without concentrating, while in combat, unlike most telepaths.

There is no way to stop Plastic man. He can be temporarily held though. He's a universal force that has pulled itself together over the course of time.

Captain Atom contains the energy to destroy a planet. I think this guy randomly makes up powers, he's decently powerful.. I'm not even sure of all his stuff.. except super strenth, super speed, flight, invulnerability, and some kinda rays out of his hands...likely just a bit below WW in all those categories, except his blasts can take down some heavy hitters. And I think he can absorb MASSIVE ammounts of energy... If his suit blows, everything does.

If Flash puts all his powers to use, he won't be touched, but if it was a comic, he'd have "Flash luck.", where he gets taken down first and easiest.

The rest of the stuff I think most people know...

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:17 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

You do realise Exodus can drain psionic energies from other telepaths to augment his own don't you?

Last edited by xmarksthespot on Aug 20th, 2005 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:37 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
id sic mm or flash on exodus.

morg is the major threat and id have him boomed away to the other side of the universe, or into the future where he cant come back etc

how far in the future, either way he's still standing most still got to face him as some in the league ages slowly in time they will confront him.

as morg was imbude with alomst the same amount of power as silver surfer then augmented by the fountain he has vas amount of power so he is probably capable of time travel

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:01 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Juntai
Week of Prep?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is no way that DC is left living after this. MORG an EXODUS and The COUNT themselves could beat JLA quickly.

But I'm sure that k3vilite will tell me why I'm wrong.

Cause thats his job.

The knower of all.

Not.

Attachment: morg.gif
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:43 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
how far in the future, either way he's still standing most still got to face him as some in the league ages slowly in time they will confront him.

as morg was imbude with alomst the same amount of power as silver surfer then augmented by the fountain he has vas amount of power so he is probably capable of time travel

Not when Batman uses an anti-psychic augmenter device.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:48 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is no way that DC is left living after this. MORG an EXODUS and The COUNT themselves could beat JLA quickly.

But I'm sure that k3vilite will tell me why I'm wrong.

Cause thats his job.

The knower of all.

Not.

You're one of the most ridicule posters from the time of Asian Hulk.
You always come out with assumptions on Thing or other heroes based on your fanboy attitude and the "he has heart" line, that's pure speculation, you never post concrete facts.
Count Nefaria, without a source of ionic energy to tap into was beat down from CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Exodus was able to go fist to fist with Holocaust, he can enhance his strenght, speed, reflexes, and durability to superhuman level, considering Holocaust is obviously Class 100, and Exodus gave him a hell of a fight that destroyed Avalon, Bennet is equal to Holocaust in the strenght department.He also has the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.Through intense concentration he can shift molecules, warping the shapes of objects into new configurations or disintregating matter. By speeding up the flow of molecules he is also able to achieve pyrokinesis.
Also he can project psionic bolts of force and drain lifeforce or psionic energy from other beings, and he knocked unconscious Jean Grey without effort, this guy has vast resources, and with Morg at his side, one of the strongest heralds, he certainly has the chance to be a threat to the JLA but the good guys:
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Atom
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Orion
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel

Superman, CM, CA, WW, GL, Orion, MM possess superhuman strenght, speed, durability, energy projection, and manipulation if we speak about CM and GL, each one of them is a Superman league character, and Morg despite his ability to enhance his incredible physical threats to upper levels, is not Thanos, an assemble of heroes like those above, with also the Flash using his powers in a good manner, will certainly slay down the two, not with ease, but they will.
They can match them in every sector, from raw power, to energy projection, and they also have the backup of Zatanna's magic if needed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:09 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I don't know. As a team, I would never doubt the JLA. This is the same team that created a plan for a fight that would happen 833 centuries in the future. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:10 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by K3VIL
You're one of the most ridicule posters from the time of Asian Hulk.
You always come out with assumptions on Thing or other heroes based on your fanboy attitude and the "he has heart" line, that's pure speculation, you never post concrete facts.
Count Nefaria, without a source of ionic energy to tap into was beat down from CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Exodus was able to go fist to fist with Holocaust, he can enhance his strenght, speed, reflexes, and durability to superhuman level, considering Holocaust is obviously Class 100, and Exodus gave him a hell of a fight that destroyed Avalon, Bennet is equal to Holocaust in the strenght department.He also has the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.Through intense concentration he can shift molecules, warping the shapes of objects into new configurations or disintregating matter. By speeding up the flow of molecules he is also able to achieve pyrokinesis.
Also he can project psionic bolts of force and drain lifeforce or psionic energy from other beings, and he knocked unconscious Jean Grey without effort, this guy has vast resources, and with Morg at his side, one of the strongest heralds, he certainly has the chance to be a threat to the JLA but the good guys:
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Atom
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Orion
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel

Superman, CM, CA, WW, GL, Orion, MM possess superhuman strenght, speed, durability, energy projection, and manipulation if we speak about CM and GL, each one of them is a Superman league character, and Morg despite his ability to enhance his incredible physical threats to upper levels, is not Thanos, an assemble of heroes like those above, with also the Flash using his powers in a good manner, will certainly slay down the two, not with ease, but they will.
They can match them in every sector, from raw power, to energy projection, and they also have the backup of Zatanna's magic if needed.

big grin

#1 Use spell check if you can't spell.
#2 Read the posts Count Nefaria(Fully Charged)
#3 Aren't all of these assumtions if the characters have never actually fought.
#4 They are all opinions idiot!
#5 And for the 3rd time it's R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S not ridicule
#6 No thats you.

Attachment: exclusiveffimage.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:53 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Tony Stark
big grin

#1 Use spell check if you can't spell.
#2 Read the posts Count Nefaria(Fully Charged)
#3 Aren't all of these assumtions if the characters have never actually fought.
#4 They are all opinions idiot!
#5 And for the 3rd time it's R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S not ridicule
#6 No thats you.

Count Nefaria fully charged can lift 3000 tons, he has the strenght of Power Man x100.
Count Nefaria isn't in Superman's league.
He's a Superman wanna be in terms of power.
Go back substaining the Thing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

No one's mentioning Maelstrom here. He does posses cosmic awareness and has beat the sh!t out of Quasar on more than one occasion. Count Nefaria at his prime wiped the floor with the Avengers and Thunderbolts. Baron Mordo gives Dr. Strange lots of headaches, and will be their magical defense and attack. Morg has taken on more than one herald at a time, and he's much more ruthless than his cosmic powered counterpart. I can see his axe slicing through the hides of WW, CM, Orion and possibly Superman.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:45 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by K3VIL
Count Nefaria fully charged can lift 3000 tons, he has the strenght of Power Man x100.
Count Nefaria isn't in Superman's league.
He's a Superman wanna be in terms of power.
Go back substaining the Thing

stick out tongue

substaining (not a word)

Sorry k3vilite.

JLA still goes down hard. Just like you.

laughing

Attachment: morgp.jpg
This has been downloaded 143 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:51 PM
HigH ScholaR

i thought it was 300 as at the time cage could only lift 3 tons 3 x 100 = 300 confused

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:52 PM