KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 5,000 Wolverines vs Doomsday & Savage Hulk

5,000 Wolverines vs Doomsday & Savage Hulk
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

5,000 Wolverines vs Doomsday & Savage Hulk

I am not sure can Wolverine cut Doomsday? I mean this as the one fight not the kind where doomsday keeps coming back.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:37 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

The originality roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:46 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

the wolverines dont standa chance

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:33 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JirK

Re: 5,000 Wolverines vs Doomsday & Savage Hulk

wolverines make a good weapon. i say they kill all the wolverines and bruse banner decides to make money by selling his bones.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:47 PM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hulk's not really much of a problem... ONE wolverine gives hulk fits all the time... (notice you freakin jinzin-hating machines.... I didn't say wolverine can beat hulk...just give him fits...which he does...so there stick out tongue )5,000 is a bit much...but since doomsday's there...they won't win... they'll all just die horribly...it's sad but true.... sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:05 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

who ever wrote this has deffently not seen wolverine vs hulk fights they have both one once that is it the rest were all tie some with one doing better then the other but ultimatly ties.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:57 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

Doomsday could do this on his own.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:11 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

u all over think doomday far to much.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:14 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

The only reason Logan can tie a Hulk fight is cos he's a fan-favourite.

One thunder-clap from Hulk's hands and Logan is down for the count.

One mini-earthquake from Hulk's fists pounding on the ground and Logan is down for the count.

Of course... 5000 Wolverines is a lot of Wolverines...

But both Doomsday and Hulk have practically unlimited strength (well, literally in Hulk's case) and Superman level durability....

I think the Wolverines are going down...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:16 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u all over think doomday far to much.

im sorry but what?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:17 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol strength does not win a battle in the least bit and if fan favorits ment who can fight who then why has spiderman yet to this date beaten wolverien when he sell more comciss then every one eles. in there fight spdiermans normaly the one losing till it broken up

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:18 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

doomday is not that powerful show me a listing of his powers I wanna see why u all think he so great

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:19 PM
superman302

He has higher durability then Superman, He heals quicker then the Hulk, he can move as quick as Superman, He can atapt during a fight so he pretty much has no weaknesses, he is almost imposible to kill and even if you kill him he comes back and cant die the same way twice, and he is stronger then Superman, so yea i doubt there anything all those wolverines are going to do to him

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:25 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also like to piont out that thor superman him self said was his greatest opponet he has ever fought. superman beats doomday. thor ties superman. hulk ties thor when they fight. wolverine and hulk normaly always stalemate so ur trying to tell me 5,000 wolverien would lose ya that make a lot of sense lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:25 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

also doomday does ntop heal faster then the hulk man i read there battle he just becomes reborn but it takes like a long while and neevr once has he healed during a fight.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:26 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Merely the fact that 5 000 Wolverines are considered necessary to be a challenge to Hulk (and Doomsday) should make the outcome of this fight obvious.

The 5 000 Wolverines won't be able to attack all at once, therefore rendering their numerical superiority null and void, while they will also have to be careful not to hack and slash each other by accident.

You didn't say whether this was intelligent Hulk or savage Hulk? Not that it makes that much of a difference to the outcome, in the end, in my opinion, but while brutal Hulk might just wade in and start kicking ass, intelligent Hulk might jump away and then start pounding the Wolverines with two-ton boulders. Or tear a hole in the earth and watch them fall in. Or . . .

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:28 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
also doomday does ntop heal faster then the hulk man i read there battle he just becomes reborn but it takes like a long while and neevr once has he healed during a fight.

In hunter prey Superman used some kind of high powered energy sword and cut a huge gash in Doomsdays leg but as soon as he was cut it heald up in a second.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:29 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

yet hulk will do this even thou he cant take one wolverine lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:30 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh so he can heal but still does mean that he ehals faster then hulk. hulk had his whole body lit of fire and was fine in seconds

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:32 PM
superman302

I wanna know how the wolverines are going to beat Doomsday??? i mean are they going to cut him? considering the fact that he is more durable then Superman and can survive a full powered blast from Darkseids omega beams i doubt it, and even if they some how do magae to kill him he will just come back and they wont be able to do it again

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:32 PM