KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » C-master you stupid ***** i am calling out for you!!!!!!

C-master you stupid ***** i am calling out for you!!!!!!
Started by: ihatec-master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ihatec-master
Restricted

Account Restricted

C-master you stupid ***** i am calling out for you!!!!!!

you are a stupid weak *****.you PM everyone to protect you cause you cant fight your own battles. you are **** a ***** you need to die you make up shit about everyone being a fanboy when infact you attack them and call them that, you said there was racisam in here you are a ****en liar you make up shit you are nothing but a stupid weak ***** full of lies. you make up shit about people and then say you "owned" them when infact they own you and when you loose an argument you use that. everyone hates you. you need to get lost *****

Last edited by ihatec-master on Sep 29th, 2005 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:42 PM
ihatec-master is currently offline Click here to Send ihatec-master a Private Message Find more posts by ihatec-master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orestes

I like cheese. smile

"he could......if he needed too....hed juss make up lies about how one was talkin smack bout the other and then they would fight, and after they foughtit out....he would suck the other weakened one into a blackhole." - King KAN explaining how Batman could defeat Thanos and Galactus

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:47 PM
Orestes is currently offline Click here to Send Orestes a Private Message Find more posts by Orestes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Orestes
I like cheese. smile

Wow me to smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:48 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihatec-master
Restricted

Account Restricted

c-master will die i will expose him for the liar and ***** that he is

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:48 PM
ihatec-master is currently offline Click here to Send ihatec-master a Private Message Find more posts by ihatec-master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Excuse me but why are you such an ass.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Wow me to smile
I like chedder best, though parmisian is pretty good too. smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:50 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihatec-master
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Excuse me but why are you such an ass.

well because i hate c-master he is a liar and a ***** everyone needs to know who he is he f u c k s with people's minds and then blames them he is shit

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:50 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Give peace a chance

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:52 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orestes

Originally posted by Creshosk

I'm a big fan of melted brie on bread. Mmmmm. stick out tongue

"he could......if he needed too....hed juss make up lies about how one was talkin smack bout the other and then they would fight, and after they foughtit out....he would suck the other weakened one into a blackhole." - King KAN explaining how Batman could defeat Thanos and Galactus

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:54 PM
Orestes is currently offline Click here to Send Orestes a Private Message Find more posts by Orestes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I agree. Its all about parmesan on pasta dishes stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:55 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Turkey + Swiss....(please log in to view the image)

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:56 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by TheKahn
Give peace a chance
Peas are good.

(please log in to view the image)

Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by ihatec-master
well because i hate c-master he is a liar and a ***** everyone needs to know who he is he f u c k s with people's minds and then blames them he is shit

You know i hate chumps like you . You don't like one guy so you join/change your user name to a 'i-hate(insert name here)' it's so damn childish it's unbelievable.

'Oooooh i don't like this guy so I'm gonna change my name and go on a mini crusade against this guy and create a thread called (insert name here) I'm calling you out' This isn't some western movie moron so go find something better to do .

grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I agree. Its all about parmesan on pasta dishes stick out tongue
Definitely.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Turkey + Swiss....(please log in to view the image)
Yum. This sounds good.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:57 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I perfer some good grated cheddar and a bit of beetroot.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:58 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

What about onions? They are good.

By the way, can anyone spell R-E-S-T-R-I-C-T-E-D? I think it has always been a difficult word to spell. Did I spell it right?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihatec-master
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
You know i hate chumps like you . You don't like one guy so you join/change your user name to a 'i-hate(insert name here)' it's so damn childish it's unbelievable.

'Oooooh i don't like this guy so I'm gonna change my name and go on a mini crusade against this guy and create a thread called (insert name here) I'm calling you out' This isn't some western movie moron so go find something better to do .

you are not my enemy he is. i ****en hate him. why dont you people see what he is doing he lies and then makes people idiots he calls them fanboys when infact they have done nothing he said everyone was racist against him when infact there was nothing he blamed merc for racisam and yet paola found nothing he likes to create minidramas and call and insult people and then pretend he "owned" them because he is an insecure *****

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:59 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Meh, not too big on onions . Tomatoes are ok though.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:00 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

he lies

he likes to create minidramas and call and insult people

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E is also difficult to spell.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:02 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

you are not my enemy he is. i ****en hate him. why dont you people see what he is doing he lies and then makes people idiots he calls them fanboys when infact they have done nothing he said everyone was racist against him when infact there was nothing he blamed merc for racisam and yet paola found nothing he likes to create minidramas and call and insult people and then pretend he "owned" them because he is an insecure *****

Well if you think he's such a bad guy take the moral high-ground and ignore him , there's no need to go around doing all this crap .

I'm giving you one chance drop the thread otherwise you shall get a warning/ban from the moderator and a crap load of abuse from members.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:03 PM