KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ninja skills Psylocke vs Elektra

ninja skills Psylocke vs Elektra
Started by: AcousticDoc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AcousticDoc

ninja skills Psylocke vs Elektra

Who has the better ninja skills out of these two? in a one on one match I'm pretty sure psylocke would win most of the time since she's got the telepath and telekinetic thing goin on. But in pure combat who would win? Psylocke has her signature katannas and elektra has her Sais.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 07:08 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Elektra has better skills and has been training longer but, in a fight she'd get owned by Psylocke.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 07:31 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I dunno...that's a tough one. Cuz not only is Psylocke the #1 assassin in Japan, but she's also had EXTENSIVE X-men training in addition to her already astounding skills.

Though I'm not downplaying Elektra at all. She's right up there, too.

Hm...it's a close match skill-wise. I'd give it to Psylocke 6/10 for skills alone.

An all out fight? Psylocke 10/10.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 08:38 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both lethal,but electra is faster and speed kills.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 01:36 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

i have thought about this fight before I think Psylocke may win on her mutant abilities. In a straight fight maybe Elektra pulls it off because she has killed a lot of people.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:56 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Elektra is easily the more skilled of the two, and we are talking be leaps an bounds here people. Who would win in a fight though? Not sure. Would Elektra's telepathy and ninja mind tricks work on current Psylocke? Who knows? Anyway Elektra has every edge (excluding strength... Betsy has a huge strength edge) most notibly skill and would hesitate to take the kill.

Elektra for the win

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:10 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Have these two ever met in the comics? I mean they're both trained by the hand.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:13 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

electra and pylocke are kinda the same they have similar powers the pylockes are far more powerful but electra is more skilled and faster. pylock in a pure fight destroys her.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:14 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
electra and pylocke are kinda the same they have similar powers the pylockes are far more powerful but electra is more skilled and faster. pylock in a pure fight destroys her.

Yeah with Betsy's insane telekenesis she would dominate but in strictly skill she gets owned

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

nah, betsy still 10/10 here. Elektra's telepathy (if she has it, its news to me) is useless- telepaths no longer work on psylocke.

Skillwise elektra probably has the edge but psylocke has superhuman strength and reflexes now, plus her katanas (which she has for this fight) can cut through anything short of adamantium, AND cause massive neurological damage that would short circuit elektra's nervous system.

Elektra's sais are toast the minute they touch those katanas, then it's an unarmed elektra vs. a superhumanly speedy and powerful psylocke with dual katanas. Psylocke touches her once with those swords, its an instant win.

Last edited by Space M ummy on Oct 25th, 2005 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:42 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Space M ummy
nah, betsy still 10/10 here. Elektra's telepathy (if she has it, its news to me) is useless- telepaths no longer work on psylocke.

Skillwise elektra probably has the edge but psylocke's katanas (which she has for this fight) can cut through anything short of adamantium, AND cause massive neurological damage that would short circuit elektra's nervous system.

Elektra's sais are toast the minute they touch those katanas, then it's an unarmed elektra vs. psylocke. Psylocke touches her once with those swords, its an instant win.

Her psi-blade is focused telekenesis as such I imagine its out. The thread creater wants a skill vs skill match, and Betsy is massively out gunned in that area.

Read Elektra's MK run.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:45 AM
AcousticDoc

when did psylocke get superhuman strength????

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 01:49 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Uncanny X-men 457

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:30 AM
Space M ummy

Srank: The Original poster of the thread stated that betsy gets "her signature katanas" for this fight. (but no OTHER forms of TK, like grabbing electra via TK, using shielding, etc) Unless there's some other katanas of the non psionic variety she's been using, Betsy takes this easily.

Also: betsy gained not just superstrength, but superhuman reflexes also.

superstrength + super reflexes + cut through almost anything, synapse frying katanas= easy win

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:54 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Srank: The Original poster of the thread stated that betsy gets "her signature katanas" for this fight. (but no OTHER forms of TK, like grabbing electra via TK, using shielding, etc) Unless there's some other katanas of the non psionic variety she's been using, Betsy takes this easily.

Also: betsy gained not just superstrength, but superhuman reflexes also.

superstrength + super reflexes + cut through almost anything, synapse frying katanas= easy win

Oh crap your right, did notice the trade mark katana specs! Yeah thats a win for Betsy. If it was just the strength edge Elektra could do fine as she has superhuman reflexes in her own rights, but with strength edgge and the psi-blade... ouch

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:58 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Powers -- Psy
Skill -- ELektra

Sexiness -- Psy !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:16 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have better bow staff skills

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:20 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

I'm so lost...I'm more into the DD universe so I'm more familiar with elektra. The psylocke I'm familiar with is the one who almost got killed by sabertooth...Super strength!? SUper reflexes!? What happened to her!?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 05:58 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I'm so lost...I'm more into the DD universe so I'm more familiar with elektra. The psylocke I'm familiar with is the one who almost got killed by sabertooth...Super strength!? SUper reflexes!? What happened to her!?

She died and was resurected

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 06:01 AM
Space M ummy

Originally posted by AcousticDoc

Psylocke who almost got killed by sabertooth vs. an elektra that DID get killed by bullseye...

going by worst showings, psylocke still wins.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:29 PM