KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Queen of Fables vs Thanos

Queen of Fables vs Thanos
Started by: Avalonofthewind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Queen of Fables vs Thanos

Powers/Weapons

Magical Reality Control
Comprehend Languages
Dimension Travel
Matter Manipulation
Brooms, Switches, Whips, Wands, etc.

Thanos beats the Crap out of Surfer (again) who the Queen of Fables has decided she wants as her Prince. Pissed off, she decides to battle him with her full range of powers.
Who wins?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 09:16 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

The Queen wins 10/10

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:23 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

^idiot

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:43 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
^idiot

What was that for?

Do you actually beleive Thanos would have Chance of Beating the Queen of Fables without prep even though she almost beat the entire JLA.

You are the Idiot

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:49 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by dman2008
What was that for?

Do you actually beleive Thanos would have Chance of Beating the Queen of Fables without prep even though she almost beat the entire JLA.

You are the Idiot
yes i do....and your the idiot....

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:01 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

kk, did you read the queen of fables arc?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:18 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Thanos can do everything you listed under her abilities, + he posseses strength and durability that's off the scale. She's obviously more adept at magic but Thanos does have some mystic knowledge...Thanos of Titan ends her existence.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:36 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Thanos can create realities on a whim?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 06:17 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

confused

it's a hard fight to judge. very different abilities. always hard to gauge how a reality warper's powers will affect another powerful cosmic. i honestly don't know what would happen.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 06:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by leonidas
confused

it's a hard fight to judge. very different abilities. always hard to gauge how a reality warper's powers will affect another powerful cosmic. i honestly don't know what would happen.

It's something different.
This forum has gotten pretty stale as of late.
I don't think she'll have problems with him as he isn't an essential to the universe. His biggest advantage here is his mind.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 06:27 PM
Mider

am i or am i not one of the biggest Thanos lovers in here? well they say Queen Of Fables took down almost all the JLA and thanos did end up taking down almost all the avengers and that was before He died he also was able to take a beating from Odin but i dont know how Thanos would do against the JLA if he had prep time yeah he would probably beat them since he took out a thor busting gun in like five secs he probably would have something like that for each of the JLA members but with out prep i just dont know i dont think he could with prep yes probably with out im not sure hand to hand for sure but power to power im not sure.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 07:39 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Na...You didn't list that though. On what level does she create realities, i.e. Proteus level or Beyonder level?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 07:49 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by Mider
am i or am i not one of the biggest Thanos lovers in here? well they say Queen Of Fables took down almost all the JLA and thanos did end up taking down almost all the avengers and that was before He died he also was able to take a beating from Odin but i dont know how Thanos would do against the JLA if he had prep time yeah he would probably beat them since he took out a thor busting gun in like five secs he probably would have something like that for each of the JLA members but with out prep i just dont know i dont think he could with prep yes probably with out im not sure hand to hand for sure but power to power im not sure.

I'd consider almost taking down the entire JLA more impressive than taling down any Avengers team I've known.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:20 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Crease
Na...You didn't list that though. On what level does she create realities, i.e. Proteus level or Beyonder level?

It's one of the first things listed:

Powers/Weapons

Magical Reality Control
Comprehend Languages
Dimension Travel
Matter Manipulation
Brooms, Switches, Whips, Wands, etc.

Thanos beats the Crap out of Surfer (again) who the Queen of Fables has decided she wants as her Prince. Pissed off, she decides to battle him with her full range of powers.
Who wins?

I don't know enough about Proteus, and the Beyonder I'm familiar is from Secret Wars(wayyyyyy too powerful.)

She basically puts you in a fable like dimension on a whim. In that dimension she has complete control over your powers, invulnerability, environment, all creatures, and the circumstances you cross.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:57 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Hmmm...I think I'm going to pick up her story arc. I don't normally read much DC, but you've piqued my curiosity.

I'd still be hardpressed to beleive she could blink Thanos of Titan anywhere he didn't desire to be. She'd have to be on Dr. Stranges level of sorcery.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:24 PM
Mider

Queen Of Fables wins i guess if Thanos got no prep time even with prep time i dont know what he could do if that thing about her realm she has total power over it thing is true.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 01:08 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Another Power The Queen has is that she can bring fictional characters to Life , and since in the Marvel universe the DC Characters are fictional. The Queen should be able to bring them to life. Meaning she could get People like Spectre and The Anti Monitor to fight for her

Thanos is screwed

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 04:25 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by dman2008
Another Power The Queen has is that she can bring fictional characters to Life , and since in the Marvel universe the DC Characters are fictional. The Queen should be able to bring them to life. Meaning she could get People like Spectre and The Anti Monitor to fight for her

Thanos is screwed

i doubt that she can call beings who are even more powerful then herself
it all matter's on how her power's effect a cosmic guy like thanos.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 04:44 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Fables win...... shes Skyfather level !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 05:09 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Superman just had a run in with her in Action Comics #834 I believe.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 03:40 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote