KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-man, Wolverine, & Deadpool vs Cyber w/ Venom's symbiote

Spider-man, Wolverine, & Deadpool vs Cyber w/ Venom's symbiote
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Spider-man, Wolverine, & Deadpool vs Cyber w/ Venom's symbiote

Peter, Logan, and Wade are out getting coffee when all of a sudden Cyber w/ Venom's suit on tears up the place.

now the 3 of them have to take him down without having any sonic generators or flame throwers handy.

can they do it???

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:59 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

micros and wikis

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

and for those of you who don't know who cyber is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_(comics)

just combine his powers with venom's and you have all that is what spidey, wolvy, and deady are facing

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:21 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

More Wiki please..................

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:26 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

no more you've had enough!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:28 AM
Mr.Biscuits

I SAID MORE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 02:29 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

well. . . does anyone have anything to say?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:15 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I think it depends on how much the symboite inhances Cyber.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:20 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

wolvie and deadpool probably cant hurt the symbiote (as far as i know blades and bullets are ineffective, are they not... i guess adamantium may hurt it... but then cyber is adamantium underneath...)

spidey loses in quickness

but all three at once may be able to overwhelm him somehow, they are all really skilled fighters...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:20 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think it depends on how much the symboite inhances Cyber.

we'll say it doesnt increse his strength but he gets all venom's powers on top of the ones he already has

i'd say the 3 get stomped

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:22 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
we'll say it doesnt increse his strength but he gets all venom's powers on top of the ones he already has

i'd say the 3 get stomped

Wolverine and Spiderman get stomped. Slade sees its a losing cause and teleports the hell out of there. big grin

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:58 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Wolverine and Spiderman get stomped. Slade sees its a losing cause and teleports the hell out of there. big grin

sounds good

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:59 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

you mean wade but yeah that seems feasable

but for the sake of playing devils advocate i call the "working together to overwhelm" arguement to the table

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:12 AM
tsilamini

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
you mean wade but yeah that seems feasable

but for the sake of playing devils advocate i call the "working together to overwhelm" arguement to the table

lol, im not sure what i was on when i said that.... confused

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:14 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

you mean the slade thing? you didnt say it, thekhan did. . . and you were on wikis

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:18 AM