KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spidey and Wolvie run the thingy

Spidey and Wolvie run the thingy
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Shocked Spidey and Wolvie run the thingy

It's in order . First up is spidey, and all the matches take place in a building(the danger room)

Gambit
Archangel
NightCrawler
Storm
Omega Red
Doc Ock
Colossus
Rogue
Iceman

Next up is Wolvie
Kingpin
Shocker
Chameleon
Green Goblin on foot
Scorpion
Lizard
Mysterio
Venom
Carnage

Last edited by Null on Jan 10th, 2006 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:03 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Spidey SHOULD lose to Storm. If he doesnt, then he definatley loses to Red.

Mysterio shouold f**k up Wolvies head and it may allow for a win if he can cause enough damage. If not, Wolverine makes it to Venom and loses imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:06 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I say Sipdey loses to Storm, Red, Colossus, Rogue (depending on which version), and Iceman.

Wolverine loses to carnage.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:12 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Spidey loses to Storm.

Wolvie loses to Venom.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:13 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Remember storm is in the danger room.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:14 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

holy lopsided rogues lists

goblin on foot, thats like 80% of his skill

and doc oc is in the spidey run?

but wolvie loses to venom

spidey to storm, red and iceman

great fight vs colosus and rogue... im not too sure there... he may not have the might to shake them

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:15 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'm just not sure how Spiderman could hurt Colossus or Rogue (again depending on which version she is)

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:16 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I thought it was a gauntlet?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:18 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'm just not sure how Spiderman could hurt Colossus or Rogue (again depending on which version she is)

that was my thing

im sure he could incapacitate them somehow, but that would require an environment like a cliff or something.... im not even sure then :P

i dont see web holding either of them for too long

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:18 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

the spidey list is out of order but he would loose to ice man and omega red and possible collosus and rogue in the danger room

wolverine list seems to be in the right order and he gets stopped at scorpion, he's stronger and faster thatn spidey.

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:20 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
the spidey list is out of order but he would loose to ice man and omega red and possible collosus and rogue in the danger room

wolverine list seems to be in the right order and he gets stopped at scorpion, he's stronger and faster thatn spidey.

Maybe, but Gargan is an idiot. I see him running into a wall and taking himself out.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:23 AM
Null

I put storm in the room, so she can not really do, storm stuff. I also put walls so he could be out of reach for some people, and shoot web. For Wolvie I made gob walk, and mysterio in a room.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:25 AM
tsilamini

lol

putting storm in a room in NOTHING like making GG walk

:P

like saying wolvie had to fight sans claws

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:31 AM
Null

lol relax, they are not competeing or I would of made them fight the same people. Do not turn this into spidey vs wolvie please.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:34 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by TheKahn
Maybe, but Gargan is an idiot. I see him running into a wall and taking himself out.

i just saw ur sig lol funny

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:39 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

lol

i am relaxed

im not trying to turn it into that either

im joking more than anything, i loves my sarcasm

but seriously, respect the GG, aight?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:40 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by LethalFemme
i just saw ur sig lol funny

Thanks, I just found it.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:42 AM