KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spider-woman vs. wonderwoman

spider-woman vs. wonderwoman
Started by: Thorin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Question spider-woman vs. wonderwoman

i actually dont know who would win but im betting it would be a helluva contest, spider-woman has strength and some kinda power that i cant remember right know, wonderwoman has strength, and might be a little stronger than spider-woman, and has her war attire, especially her sword, that thing kicks ass, now that i think of it spider woman might get her ass kicked, if wonderwoman can go toe to toe with supes, she can kick spider-womans ass.

and i mean by toe to toe she can punch superman and not be ko'ed when he hits back.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:10 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RawritsKayToe
White Washed Geisha

... did you just answer your own question? Anyways WW wins.

Asian Girls Cheat <3

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:19 AM
RawritsKayToe is currently offline Click here to Send RawritsKayToe a Private Message Find more posts by RawritsKayToe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

WW 50/10

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:21 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

yeah i think i did answer my own Q.

im kicking my own ass

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:25 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Why the hell would Jessica pick this fight?
She has to understand Wonder Woman is basically a female Thor in a skimpy outfit!
Blow town while you can, Jessica! You'll need half of Shield in front of you, I'd say.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:16 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

In a Bikini Contest? Well I am voting for Jessica.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:33 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

WW. This match is a basic curbstomp unless Bendis writes this.

otherwise

They realize they're one and the same. Picture Diana with WW's mask, the closest a brunette could ever get to.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 08:54 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorin
i actually dont know who would win but im betting it would be a helluva contest, spider-woman has strength and some kinda power that i cant remember right know, wonderwoman has strength, and might be a little stronger than spider-woman, and has her war attire, especially her sword, that thing kicks ass, now that i think of it spider woman might get her ass kicked, if wonderwoman can go toe to toe with supes, she can kick spider-womans ass.

and i mean by toe to toe she can punch superman and not be ko'ed when he hits back.

just a minor nitpick

Spider-woman is a 7 tonner who doesn't lift objects too often

Spiderman is a 15 tonner who exceeds that limit back when he was just a 10 tonner

Diana's flux from being below 100 to being superman level to even being at deathstroke level. Most of the times, it's 100 +

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 08:56 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote