KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Poision Ivy Vs Harley Quinn

Poision Ivy Vs Harley Quinn
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider

Poision Ivy Vs Harley Quinn

well they say Harley Quinn is even crazier then the joker she was his doctor and some even go as far as to say kinda a mentor. Poision Ivy and her have teamed up in the past but if they had to take each other out who would win?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 02:59 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tvar10
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey..u stole my idea....i had this but it got deleted for some unknown reason

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:33 AM
tvar10 is currently offline Click here to Send tvar10 a Private Message Find more posts by tvar10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tvar10
hey..u stole my idea....i had this but it got deleted for some unknown reason

Well to quote the mod who closed it

Originally posted by Tron
Okay, you turned what could've been an interesting thread into, well, something else. What the f**k?

Closing

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:41 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Anyway

i still say Harley

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:43 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

My vote goes for Ivy

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:43 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Hasn't Harley become immune to all poisons and toxins or something like that?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:50 AM
NoFate007

Tough one. Harley is less predictable, but because of her insanity, she can be kind of stupid at times.........I think I'll go with Ivy on this one if there's any prep at all, but if its just a straight up fight, Harley.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:56 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tvar10
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black Adam
Well to quote the mod who closed it

actually the mod said this "Okay, you turned what could've been an interesting thread into, well, something else.

Closing"

i dont recall him saying "what the f***"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:04 PM
tvar10 is currently offline Click here to Send tvar10 a Private Message Find more posts by tvar10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

actually the mod said this "Okay, you turned what could've been an interesting thread into, well, something else.

Closing"

i dont recall him saying "what the f***"

it's the smiley he put at the end. somehow it came out like that when i copy and pasted.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:07 PM
tvar10
Restricted

Account Restricted

ohhhhh....ok...i got ya now, my bad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:47 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

ohhhhh....ok...i got ya now, my bad
You failed...anywho i say harley wins...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 11:24 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tvar10
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jgiant
You failed...anywho i say harley wins...

i failed? wats thats supposed to mean?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 11:33 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Harley

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 11:43 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

i failed? wats thats supposed to mean?
Well you made the same thread and it faild so therefore you faild...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 11:45 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tvar10
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you made the same thread and it faild so therefore you faild...

i will ufck you up ass whipe Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:36 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Poison Ivy. She has seeds in her body that can create horrific things like giant walking flytraps or jungle vines hundreds of feet long or hundreds of plant henchmen that give Batman a run for his money. Oh, and these plants can grow in ANYTHING. She once grew some out friggin' STEEL.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:42 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tvar10
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
Poison Ivy. She has seeds in her body that can create horrific things like giant walking flytraps or jungle vines hundreds of feet long or hundreds of plant henchmen that give Batman a run for his money. Oh, and these plants can grow in ANYTHING. She once grew some out friggin' STEEL.

do u think she can even grow them out of ur ass?????? cuz that would be impressive

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:45 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

do u think she can even grow them out of ur ass?????? cuz that would be impressive
Hell yeah...your sick ass would like that...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:49 AM
tvar10
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell yeah...your sick ass would like that...

probably not as much as your sick ass beats off to punisher pictures...........i can see you now ..."oh franky baby, shoot me with your bullets from your gun" (by gun i mean dick and bullets would be cum)......then jgiant proceeds to polish the punishers gun with his mouth

i think this is grosss, but thats how jgiant gets his kicks sick

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:16 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

probably not as much as your sick ass beats off to punisher pictures...........i can see you now ..."oh franky baby, shoot me with your bullets from your gun" (by gun i mean dick and bullets would be cum)......then jgiant proceeds to polish the punishers gun with his mouth

i think this is grosss, but thats how jgiant gets his kicks sick
I hope you leave enough room in your stomach cuz im gunna ram my fist into it and break your god damn spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You son of a bich!

What the F UCK did i do wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jgiant on Jan 29th, 2006 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:33 AM