KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora vs Wonder Woman H2H only (no weapons or godwave)

Gamora vs Wonder Woman H2H only (no weapons or godwave)
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Gamora vs Wonder Woman H2H only (no weapons or godwave)

Gamora
Deadliest woman in the universe

vs.

Wonder Woman
Queen of the Amzons

H2H combat no weapons, all out fight.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:19 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

is this a joke does gamora have super speed or super strength up to class 100, yeah she's dead

Gamora has better fighting skills

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:17 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rexus

i don't know who gamora is, but since a Wizard Magazine article offered its opinion that of all the super-heroes/heroines in any comic universe, Wonder Woman ranks #4, trailing behind Superman (#3), Thor (#2) and the Silver Surfer (#1) in overall power and abilities, so i'd say ww wins the fight

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:15 AM
rexus is currently offline Click here to Send rexus a Private Message Find more posts by rexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rexus
i don't know who gamora is, but since a Wizard Magazine article offered its opinion that of all the super-heroes/heroines in any comic universe, Wonder Woman ranks #4, trailing behind Superman (#3), Thor (#2) and the Silver Surfer (#1) in overall power and abilities, so i'd say ww wins the fight

Wizard is a joke...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 07:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I think Gamora has a shot here, She was able to take being dichotomized on an elemental level by Ronan's Universal Weapon. She was also able to punch Drax into a wall with ease, and go toe to toe with Maxam.

This is where it gets interesting, she has changed since her days in the Infinity Watch as seen in Anihilation when she went toe to toe with Ronan who could be considered low Herald level. She was winning, and Ronan's only saving grace was when his Universal weapon disrupted the mystical nature of her God Slayer Dagger.

Gamora can will beat Diana a few times IMO, some believe that she is less than Class 100, and that would be true, if this were her days in the Infinity Watch. She's gotten a major upgrade in the past year.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

If you cap WW's speed Gamora has quite a god chance of winning

Gamora is no joke in h2h. Especially with godslayer at her side.

but seeing as how this is no weapon I have to edge it to ww for pure strength and durability

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 03:02 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Gamora 3/10

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 05:52 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I think Gamora has a shot here, She was able to take being dichotomized on an elemental level by Ronan's Universal Weapon. She was also able to punch Drax into a wall with ease, and go toe to toe with Maxam.

This is where it gets interesting, she has changed since her days in the Infinity Watch as seen in Anihilation when she went toe to toe with Ronan who could be considered low Herald level. She was winning, and Ronan's only saving grace was when his Universal weapon disrupted the mystical nature of her God Slayer Dagger.

Gamora can will beat Diana a few times IMO, some believe that she is less than Class 100, and that would be true, if this were her days in the Infinity Watch. She's gotten a major upgrade in the past year.
Totally agree. WW is probably still faster, though Gamora has her own super-speed, agility, and durability that will keep speed from becoming too much of a factor. Add Gamora's HtH skills and you have a descent match. Gamora could take at least a few wins, IMO.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 06:15 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
If you cap WW's speed Gamora has quite a god chance of winning

Gamora is no joke in h2h. Especially with godslayer at her side.

but seeing as how this is no weapon I have to edge it to ww for pure strength and durability

If Black Canary can push Wonder Woman in H2H combat Gamora can certainly win 4-5/10 matches.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 06:37 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:02 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd give it to Gamora 6/10

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:03 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

I

Hell even in her Watch days her strength was "Iron Man" class (class 80?)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:05 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

If Black Canary can push Wonder Woman in H2H combat Gamora can certainly win 4-5/10 matches.

I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman allowed Black Canary to win their sparring match in order to boost her confidence. erm

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:22 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Tough call. I'm playing it safe and saying even split.

5/10

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:50 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote