KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » flash vs wonder woman

flash vs wonder woman
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

flash vs wonder woman

just caught their bout in jla classified. flash seemed to be the more powerful. can ww find a way to beat him?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:37 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Did you watch JLU last night? Lex and Wally switched minds and Lex showed us what Flash is capable of.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:38 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

dammit, my stupid tivo messed up and didnt record anything last night. Anyone have it on there computer by chance? I think the man who was twister has it.....hmmmm....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:40 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

jlu? confused

does that mean you don't think ww can take her. . . ?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:40 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
jlu? confused

does that mean you don't think ww can take her. . . ?
It's a cartoon leo. Lex was in control of Flashs' body and John Stewart said he was unstoppable now. He did some cool sh!t like vibrate out of a GL construct and through a metal wall causing it to explode.

Yes I think Flash could take WW.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:42 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Did you watch JLU last night? Lex and Wally switched minds and Lex showed us what Flash is capable of.

that episode was good, read my sig, thats gotta be on of the best parts from that episode

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:47 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

but does jlu have any bearing on comics? they surely aren't canon? i wonder if flash has vibrated out of a construct in a book? ion?

i still think it's a good match. she's not exactlt slow, and her hunter skills might serve her in good stead/ still has seems to have become something of a beast in recent years . . .

have they ever really mixed it up? draco?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:47 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

but does jlu have any bearing on comics? they surely aren't canon? i wonder if flash has vibrated out of a construct in a book? ion?

i still think it's a good match. she's not exactlt slow, and her hunter skills might serve her in good stead/ still has seems to have become something of a beast in recent years . . .

have they ever really mixed it up? draco?
No it's not cannon but if somebody wrote a story with Flash doing that nobody would complain about it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:52 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?"
Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil."

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:55 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I don't see why Flash couldn't vibrate out of a typical contruct. They could probably build a denser one though.

WW Vs Wally, she doesn't stand much of a chance. She'd take a couple with a lucky hit though.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:01 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Flash has vibrated out of an energy field before, but he needed Hal's help to do so... He shold probly be able to get out of a construct. THe more important part of that episode? DOCTOR FATE DID SOMETHING!!! The whole "mind switch" thing was him, it was sweet. I enjoy how many more "obscure" JLA members are finally getting into JLU. Last season, they introduced a few and kept going back to them, (GA, Question, Huntress, etc) along with the big 7.

And yeah, Wonderwoman's dead. Wally's crazy powerful.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:34 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Wonder Woman did beat Zoom...

They could both take their share of wins I imagine, shes tough as hell and could take a lot of damage before Wally puts her away, and she could easily swing it her way with one well connected punch or catching him with the lasso. 50/50.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:09 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Wally West
Wonder Woman did beat Zoom...

They could both take their share of wins I imagine, shes tough as hell and could take a lot of damage before Wally puts her away, and she could easily swing it her way with one well connected punch or catching him with the lasso. 50/50.

That was pure pis when ww beat zoom via lasso.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:12 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wasn't she also blind at that time . . .? confused

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:18 PM
Mr.Biscuits

wasn't she also blind at that time . . .? confused

Yea,I think so I'm about to check it out in the ww respect thread.
blind or not WW shouldn't have caught him with the lasso.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:24 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i agree. i'm not too sure HOW diana could win this one.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:10 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Fighting to their full potential WW doesn't stand a chance. Flash could simply still her speed and go get a gun... shifty

But with CIS I'd think Wonder Woman would take a slim majority. Flash did get stabbed by Slade (who according to some has some super speed) and Wonder Woman should be able to keep up long enough to get her hands or lasso on him. Imo, DC seems to have her a little higher in the hierarchy than Flash (much closer to Superman). But without CIS she doesn't stand much of a chance.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Last edited by TheKahn on Mar 6th, 2006 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:16 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by TheKahn
Fighting to their full potential WW doesn't stand a chance. Flash could simply still her speed and go get a gun... :shift:

But with CIS I'd think Wonder Woman would take a slim majority. Flash did get stabbed by Slade (who according to some has some super speed) and Wonder Woman should be able to keep up long enough to get her hands or lasso on him. Imo, DC seems to have her a little higher in the hierarchy than Flash (much closer to Superman). But without CIS she doesn't stand much of a chance.

that's pretty much how i see it, too . . .

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:21 PM
HaSon

Well it goes without stating he loses with CIS on. CIS makes Flash (and Green Lantern) barely above street level.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:50 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Flash wins 9/10

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:26 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote