KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ronan the Accuser vs. Aquaman

Ronan the Accuser vs. Aquaman
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Ronan the Accuser vs. Aquaman

who wins?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 01:45 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdawg14

I'd have to say Aquaman here. Simply cause he is a lot stronger(Class 100 I believe). Although Ronan's Universal weapon may even the odds. I'll say Aquaman 7/10.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 03:56 PM
tdawg14 is currently offline Click here to Send tdawg14 a Private Message Find more posts by tdawg14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdawg14
I'd have to say Aquaman here. Simply cause he is a lot stronger(Class 100 I believe). Although Ronan's Universal weapon may even the odds. I'll say Aquaman 7/10.

Ronan isn't class 100................. confused

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:19 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesilverspider
Ronan isn't class 100................. confused

Since when do you care about Marvel class ratings ?????

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:26 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Since when do you care about Marvel class ratings ?????

laughing I don't it's that the other poster made it seem as if Aquaman would over power him like hulk would to many.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:27 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

I'd have to say Aquaman here. Simply cause he is a lot stronger

laughing

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:44 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing I don't it's that the other poster made it seem as if Aquaman would over power him like hulk would to many.

Indeed ... which is why the system is bollocks !

Look whose posted ANOTHER bio !!!!!!

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:45 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdawg14

Hey, I'm a Marvel guy but I read somewhere that Ronan is a Class 50 at the most. I'll see if I can find that info. Thats why I said Aquaman is physically stronger. I could be wrong.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:47 PM
tdawg14 is currently offline Click here to Send tdawg14 a Private Message Find more posts by tdawg14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Hey, I'm a Marvel guy but I read somewhere that Ronan is a Class 50 at the most. I'll see if I can find that info. Thats why I said Aquaman is physically stronger. I could be wrong.

Well He looks huge so my first impression was that he had to be class 100(I know I know)Plus the fact that I now hear "cosmic" and "ronan" in the same sentence.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:50 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Indeed ... which is why the system is bollocks !

Look whose posted ANOTHER bio !!!!!!

laughing The lord of the Bio's

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 04:52 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing The lord of the Bio's

# Yahman laughs hysterically #

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:05 PM
Mr.Biscuits

# Yahman laughs hysterically #

*Notices Yahman's obvious sarcasm*........... laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:12 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Notices Yahman's obvious sarcasm*........... laughing out loud

Im not that much of a bastard .... although im going the right way to piss a lot of people off !!!!!!!

Have you seen Whirly around in a while ?????

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:15 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Im not that much of a bastard .... although im going the right way to piss a lot of people off !!!!!!!

Have you seen Whirly around in a while ?????

Last I seen him he was bumping all the Thanos vs Dr.Strange threads.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:17 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I dunno. I've never really seen what Ronan's capable of. I'd say this topic should be redone after his Annihilation mini.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:42 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Last I seen him he was bumping all the Thanos vs Dr.Strange threads.

lol

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:51 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

well..

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:31 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah... Ronan wins.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:35 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

I don't know who would win this.

Ronan is tough, but DC characters know how to pull hair, and they also are known to do a lot of Slapping!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:31 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote