KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GOG vs Desak

GOG vs Desak
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

GOG vs Desak

GOG vs A God Slayer. This is not Doomsday but GOG himself

Gog- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_%28comics%29

Desak- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-desak.html

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 04:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Gog wins none of the quintessance can beat him one on one as in if he took on all of them he'd lose but any of them one on one he'd win, and there powers are not all god powers so if highfathers powers or, dc zues wont hurt him then the GL power or the power of the phantom stranger might have an effect.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:12 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I was just reading a little Desaks was powerful enough to take Odins power and beat almost killed all of the Dark Gods while the other Perrkius and a couple others fled

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:19 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

GoG got this, but GoG wars Doomsday killed him easily (the Superman costume DD)....But in this fight he wins...Gogs are extremly powerful...The GoG himself is is the strongest.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:27 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Was he the one trading blows with Superman?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:51 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

I actually seen that comic only once...So not shure, but I can search it in my drawer if needed big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:07 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well I was just wondering if Superman could go toe to toe with Gog then Desak should be able to do the same.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:12 PM
Mider

superman goes toe to toe with EVERYONE i mean thats just weak that he can do that.

This is gog properly shown, in kingdom come he beat an UBER justice leauge, the most powerful green lantern, a uber fast flash so fast he could be everyone at once in his own city maybe everyone but he was a blur of energy, the green lantern was the strongest one he had star armor i think he was suppose to be that sentinal guy but uber strong, then superman was uber strong, anyway gog was so powerful he could kill superman every day of his life and did he went back in time killing superman every day in diffrent ways using his powers given to him by ganthet, dc zues, phantom stranger, highfather, and someone else i cant remeber now anyway properly written he is above all of the quintessance one on one if he fought them together they would win but he can beat any of them alone

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:14 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gog is the one who is REALLY GOOD AT KILLING SUPERMAN, which is why I like him so much.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:19 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Well I was just wondering if Superman could go toe to toe with Gog then Desak should be able to do the same.

Gog wasn't trading blows with Superman ......he was travelling through time killing Superman.
Then travelling a fraction through time and killing Superman again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
Each time in a different way, and sending a whole line of Supermen to the afterlife (where they had to take numbers due to being too many).

And not just Superman .....he was messing with everyone and everything.
He could even detect the movement of the Flash (who was totally tuned to the speed force and could be virtually everywhere at the same time), and held the League at bay.

Gog is in a whole other level from Desak.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:28 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
Gog wins none of the quintessance can beat him one on one as in if he took on all of them he'd lose but any of them one on one he'd win

When did Gog take anyone from the quintesscence? You know just because he's their champion doesn't mean he could surpass them.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:37 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

I was kinda curious about gog he's somewhat inconsistant. The version in kingdom come was almost unstoppable but the gog wars was a close match with superman during most of their fighting. And gog wars seemed to have a lot of inconsistancies with how he came to be. Like how in the gog wars one we saw him seem to start off as somewhat of a scientist and go back to give himself a head start on technology. But as we know the kingdom gog got what he had from the quintesscence.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 02:39 AM
ChaoticReign is currently offline Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Gog takes this. He's ridiculously powerful and can alter his strategy anytime he likes with his mastery of time and thousands of "clones".

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 02:57 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote