KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke runs the Gauntlet

Deathstroke runs the Gauntlet
Started by: babel10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
babel10

Deathstroke runs the Gauntlet

Silver Samauri
Bane
Lady Shiva
Wolverine
Kaine
Doctor Doom

How far can Slade Wilson go?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:04 PM
babel10 is currently offline Click here to Send babel10 a Private Message Find more posts by babel10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

who is lady shiva and kaine?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 09:46 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Loses in first round- Silver Samurai would kill him easily

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 09:52 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Deathstrok as in slade.. if so he clears the gauntlet

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 09:55 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

silver samurie cant even beat wolverine is that true so why would slade lose to him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:01 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

With at least 2 hours prep Doom takes him.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:04 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
who is lady shiva and kaine?

Lady Shiva is a very deadly assassin much like Deathstroke. Kaine on the other hand, I have no idea who he is.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:05 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

doom winning is rather plausuble superman gets knocked back by slades beam so i dont know how that field would do it servived a nuclear explosion just barely.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:13 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Pepito
Loses in first round- Silver Samurai would kill him easily

LOL.

More pro-Marvel bias from Pepito.

So, Harada can 'easily' kill Deathstroke.
Well, how come he has never been able to do anything to Logan even when they had a blood feud some time back (actually they have had a blood feud far longer than they have been co-operative)?
If he would be able to 'easily' kill Deathstroke (who has superstrength, enhanced speed, instantaneous reflexes, a healing factor, enhanced brain function, martial art mastery .....oh, and immortality) then why has Wolverine been giving him hell and high water?
Unless, ofcourse, Harada is a masochist who enjoys getting thrashed by short clawed mutant!
Who knows, Harada might even be a cutter!

Anyways, I'd love to know which DC character you think could beat a Marvel character.
For example, do you think Superman can fly faster than Angel?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:17 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

I'd say that Slade would probably make it to Doom.
Once he is at Doom then his various advantages (both mental and physical) are basically negated.
It is at this point that Slade might find it prudent to head home.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:19 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by batdude123
Lady Shiva is a very deadly assassin much like Deathstroke. Kaine on the other hand, I have no idea who he is.

i think it could be this guy

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/kaine.html

sig by willRules

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:27 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Originally posted by Crease
With at least 2 hours prep Doom takes him.

yup yup

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 11:09 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

People seriously understimate Kaine. He was a defective clone on Spider-man created by jackal that due to some sort of genetic mutation had all his abilities substantially amplified, as well as a grotesque appearance. He was said to be twice as strong as spidey, and just as fast, agile, and clever. Plus he was ruthless and totally off his gord. Underrated character. Slade would stop there

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 12:43 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Stops at Wolverine.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:51 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

why would slade stop there, slade has the weoponry to beat the crap out of guys who are beyond this guy.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:57 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Slade would got to cut his head off, Wolverines bones would stop the blade and impale him with his claws

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:29 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Slade would got to cut his head off, Wolverines bones would stop the blade and impale him with his claws

You do realize that having your throat cut through to the vertebra would be more than slightly uncomfortable, don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Doom stops him. Slade isn't getting through his force fields (from his armor or the mystical one). Doom would then trap him with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and, quite literally, send Slade to hell.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:54 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I say he'll be stopped by Kaine, as for Dr. Doom, he'll have Slade working for him.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:33 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Oh, and as far as him getting past Logan... that remains to be seen.... after all in X-men vs Teen Titans.....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:36 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic One

Slade wouldnt get past Wolverine for sure this is my reasoning. BAck int he second series of Wolverince comics he ran up agaisnt this dude named Mr. X. WOlveerine was gettin smacked around by this dude like he was a2 dollar ho. It wasnt until wovlerine went into berserker mode that he figured it out. Mr. X was a telepath and pretty much used the knowledge of his opponentsmove agaisnt them. Slade is similiar in thsi aspect where he assesses the most probably moves of his opponent. If wolverine goes into beserker mode slade wont be able to do it cuz wolveine will be working off of pure instince not even thinking anymore, or even trying to defend himself. Thats why slade will go down.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:44 AM
Dynamic One is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic One a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote