KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Elektra

Wolverine vs Elektra
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Wolverine vs Elektra

Who win's?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:14 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Wolverine.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:15 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:22 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

quote:
Wolverine

Say, 10/10.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 01:55 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

She already took on Wolverine and won (Wolverine escaped ran away after he got his ass kicked) in Enemy Of The State don't underestimate Elektra just because of no special powers....She got a nice ass... big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:18 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Wolverine. He's gonna go for the kill and get it.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:21 PM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wolverine.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:26 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

As I recall, Wolverine was distracted, and Electra waited for the perfect moment and leaped in with her sais and jabbed them into pressure points.
Not exactly a fair win. Been a while since I read those issues tho.

Wolverine going for the kill wins.
Did you see when they ran into Gorgon again for instance [who Wolverine beating was a load of crap anyways, or even a guy that powerful being a Wolverine enemy anyways.] Electra fell fast, Wolverine used that lasting power. That's Wolverine's greatest attribute, lasting power and [usually] one good hit KOs. And that tactic would work against Electra.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:27 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
As I recall, Wolverine was distracted, and Electra waited for the perfect moment and leaped in with her sais and jabbed them into pressure points.
Not exactly a fair win. Been a while since I read those issues tho.

Wolverine going for the kill wins.
Did you see when they ran into Gorgon again for instance [who Wolverine beating was a load of crap anyways, or even a guy that powerful being a Wolverine enemy anyways.] Electra fell fast, Wolverine used that lasting power. That's Wolverine's greatest attribute, lasting power and [usually] one good hit KOs. And that tactic would work against Electra.

Yeah, I mean if we're talking about a full bloodlusted Wolverine, then he definitely won't get distracted by anything. He'd be too focused on his next victim. In this case, we're talking about Elektra.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:35 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Wolverine

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:45 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Wolverine, hands down. I'm an Elektra fan, but there's now way she'd win this fight.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 03:55 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Wolverine 9/10

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 07:06 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Rewmac
She already took on Wolverine and won (Wolverine escaped ran away after he got his ass kicked) in Enemy Of The State don't underestimate Elektra just because of no special powers....She got a nice ass... big grinbig grinbig grin

Elektra jumped Wolverine who was a) already in a fight and b) was so injured from what Gorgon (and the Hand/A.I.M) did to him that only moments before his "fight" with Elektra he was being kept alive by machinery.

That being said Elektra is a beast, she is easily in the top 5 of Marvels Martial Artists. The girl is Lady Shiva with low level telepathy and an assortment of other quasi mystical ninja abilities, not someone to be taken lightly. If Wolverine's healing factor was negated this would be a great fight but as it stands despite Elektras considerable abilities there is little she could do to slow Wolverine down let alone incapacitate him.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 07:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Enemy of the state was basically being biast towards wolvie. So I'm suprised he didn't just beat her into a pulp.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 07:41 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by steverules
Enemy of the state was basically being biast towards wolvie. So I'm suprised he didn't just beat her into a pulp.

Baised towards Wolverine? The whole arc is a love poem for Elektra. Millar has no clue what he is doing and the guy knows next to nothing about Wolverine. It was a bad story even for Wolverine's standards. Millar is a hack... and Romita Jr can't draw

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:38 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Enemy of the State was really not biased towards Wolverine...he acted as he should. It was unbiased towards many of the other characters (their powerlevels diminished, personalities mushed, etc.)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:40 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Wolverine mosdef...even without his claws..

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:43 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Electra...no I'm just playing, the day that Elektra beats Wolverine is the day that Satan pays me back the 5 bucks he owes me.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:58 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Then come here and get your money. I'm not coming to your place and hand you the money.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:11 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I'm too comfortable...I guess it will never happen

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:27 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote