KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aurora vs. Namor

Aurora vs. Namor
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Aurora vs. Namor

Can Aurora take down Namor?

Battle #1-On Land
Battle #2-In water, Northstar gets a breathing mask

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:00 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Re: Aurora vs. Namor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Battle #1-On Land

Ah, much better for an Alpha Flight win...

Aurora takesa pretty solid majority on land via a huge speed advantage and her mystical molecule charging powers. Under water, Namor puts up more of a fight, but still ultimately comes up short, solely because, unlike Northstar, she has the capacity to put him down with a shot or two.

On land, 9/10 Aurora, on the off chance that he hits her before she hits him. Underwater, I'd say she can still pull a solid 7/10, though the fight should last much longer.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:06 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Battle #1-On Land

How does Northstar getting the breathing mask help Aurora underwater? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:21 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Fight two, Namor drowns her. smile

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:22 AM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Hit and Run
How does Northstar getting the breathing mask help Aurora underwater? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I copied and pasted the exact same text from the Namor vs. Aurora thread. My mistake. Regardless stay on topic.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:23 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:45 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Aurora takes the most on land...but on water, Namor could probably swim nearly as fast as she can fly...what was her top speed again?

Namor does have extremely good reflexes and he isn't a slowpoke himself, on water he shouldn't be underestimated.

Aurora does have those molecule powers, though.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:02 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
what was her top speed again?

99% the speed of light, mach 10 is her cruising speed.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:15 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

99% the speed of light

I meant the highest speed she has achieved (since 99% would kill her, right?)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I meant the highest speed she has achieved (since 99% would kill her, right?)

Mach 10 is her cruising speed, but she can still go faster than that. If she reached 99% the speed of light it would cause great harm to the environment and herself.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:18 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I'd say that Namor would be able to go close to Mach 10 in water too...he has covered 15,000 feet in very short time. And done some other pretty insane swimming feats too...
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/...edfeat631fn.gif

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:26 PM
-K-M-

Aurora can still go much faster than mach 10, even Northstar ran mach 18.7 on land with no problems.

Northstar stopping an avalanche, and the reason I post Northstar feats is that both have the same speed and power
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c.../mcp-92b-15.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c.../mcp-92b-16.jpg

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:32 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Wasn't Aurora's speed reduced at some point because the light powers? And haven't Weapon X modifications changed them even more?

Aurora takes the win though, she has those molecular powers now. Just saying that Namor's speed in swimming is pretty goddamn fast. In swimming, he could certainly go fast enough to compete with Aurora.
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/...orfeat266tn.gif

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 07:04 PM
-K-M-

Wasn't Aurora's speed reduced at some point because the light powers? And haven't Weapon X modifications changed them even more?

Aurora takes the win though, she has those molecular powers now. Just saying that Namor's speed in swimming is pretty goddamn fast. In swimming, he could certainly go fast enough to compete with Aurora.
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/...orfeat266tn.gif

Yep, but around issue #80 or so she regained her full speed potential when Northstar shared his powers with her. Weapon X gave her more durability, and she still can do 99% the speed of light from her recent bio that was released.

Quite possible.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 07:19 PM