KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash vs The Runner

Flash vs The Runner
Started by: Crease

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Flash vs The Runner

Current Flash vs The Elder of the Universe Runner.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:02 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

No Flash fanboys wanna speak up?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:47 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Flash now.

Because he doesn't have the speed force anymore to hold him back.

That means he has unlimited speed now where before he could only go light before merging with the speed force.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:50 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Bump.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 07:09 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I'm going with the Runner on this, how can the Flash hope to beat him, he's just as fast, and as strong as the Silver Surfer. All he would need to do is grab Wally, and an instant later they would be in space, where Wally couldn't breathe, and it's over.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:04 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

runner= class 100 flash= class 1 maybe their about the same speed I think even a first grader could do the math....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:22 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

o and makkari can also kick flashes ass....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:23 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Runner is basically Flash with Superman's strength, and the Power Cosmic. You do the math.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:23 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Runner is basically Flash with Superman's strength, and the Power Cosmic. You do the math.
Precisely! yes

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:33 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deicide
Custodian with schools

Flash could prolly just outrun him. then eventually tire, or burn himself out. i like the Flash and all but, if this Runner dude is as powerful as u all say he is. tho ive never heard of him. but in one Flash issue, the Flash (Wally) outran Satan himself. and he is a diety. if u believe in them mythical characters that is......

Last edited by Deicide on Apr 7th, 2006 at 01:51 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:45 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
runner= class 100 flash= class 1 maybe their about the same speed I think even a first grader could do the math....
Flash hits about as hard as Superman does anyways though.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:54 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Runner takes this. He has even more powers and abilities than just Speed, Strength and Surfer Level Power. He has limited mind-goofing powers too, and billions of years of experience.

He is what the Flash could become in the distant future.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:56 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Horrificus
Runner takes this. He has even more powers and abilities than just Speed, Strength and Surfer Level Power. He has limited mind-goofing powers too, and billions of years of experience.

He is what the Flash could become in the distant future.

Flash has all kinds of abilities, and he's faster.

http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sh146p089dl.jpg
Here is he is running through not only space, but time itself, unaided.

Last edited by Juntai on Apr 7th, 2006 at 02:15 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:12 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Runner owned Surfer once. Surfer has never been owned that hard, and Hell, Runner was pretty much playing with him.

Flash gets pwned like red-headed stepchild.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

I woulda said Runner, but there's no speedforce anymore so that means Flash is capable of the pre-crisis speed feats because he has no limit on his speed.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:19 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deicide
Custodian with schools

Juntai, that was a kool Flash comic excerpt.....do u know what issue that was??

Attachment: cliff.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:23 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Murda Mase
I woulda said Runner, but there's no speedforce anymore so that means Flash is capable of the pre-crisis speed feats because he has no limit on his speed.
Really we don't know what it means.

Flash is mainlined to all kinetic energy in the universe.
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?i...kebbin017bi.jpg

At lightspeed, he can hit with the mass of a white dwarf star.
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?...hv2148022rg.jpg

And he can take kinetic energy, even from a full planet. He's even done it just by looking at people.
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?...jla075455rb.jpg

He's the fastest man alive,.. and then some.
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?...sh137p177oq.jpg

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:48 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Murda Mase

If there is no speedforce, how can Flash run...?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:48 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
If there is no speedforce, how can Flash run...?
Haven't you been reading The Crisis issues they've been posting?
When they took Superboy Prime into the speedforce, Jay said that it's 'gone'... but that doesn't really make sense, since The Speedforce, as shown above, is the culmination of all motion in the universe.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:50 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I have been reading the Infinite Crisis series. It doesn't make sense...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 02:57 PM