KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Batman Vs. Movie Daredevil

Movie Batman Vs. Movie Daredevil
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Movie Batman Vs. Movie Daredevil

It's Batman from Tim Burton's first two "Batman" films taking on the movie Daredevil from his film...there is no prep, and the fight takes place in and around the city's backalleys and rooftops...Who takes it?

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:22 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Daredevil. He did some pretty surreal things in that movie.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:51 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

DareDevil probably, he was shown to be a lot more agile and faster, he dodged pretty much everything Bullseye threw at him and was leaping around from rooftop to rooftop with ease. Burton's Batman wasn't that impressive HTH that I can remember, no more impressive than DareDevil was, throw in the radar sense and he should win.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:57 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

the only comic like person in fighting and avilitie was daredeveil to be honest

so he would win

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:01 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

With gadgets, I'd love to see the Batman from Batman Returns vs Daredevil. Anyway, DD beats the Burtom bum.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:08 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

that might be a bit better

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:11 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Daredevil beats every movie Batman. The best Batman is the 89 one. Hed give DD the best fight, but still loses in the end.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:13 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

89 one, they make batman to slow to be honest they should use computer generatrd to make him fast

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:16 PM
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil beats every movie Batman. The best Batman is the 89 one. Hed give DD the best fight, but still loses in the end.

Are you kidding? The 89 Batman was getting tossed by Joker's thugs.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:18 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Batman from the 60s Batman movie, i.e Adam West, would own Affleck DareDevil. He'd pull some spray out of his belt, "Anti-Blind Man Spray" or something. All other movie Batman lose.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:19 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ben Aflec suck as DD.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:19 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

u mean the tv program, not film, ben was ok, but the story was bad he was misrable and where was the asistant

oh hi buddy

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:21 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u mean the tv program, not film, ben was ok, but the story was bad he was misrable and where was the asistant

oh hi buddy

No i mean Ben, he just not right DD, it's like if Terminator was played by Van Damm.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:25 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Validus
Are you kidding? The 89 Batman was getting tossed by Joker's thugs.

They only guy Bats got tossed by was the big Black guy in the bell tower. Out of all Batmans, he showed the best fighting ability. Like in the alley against the guy with the 2 swods. They actually showed more fighitng skills there than in any other Batman eventhough he was mainly defending. And dont forget, DD got a small pounding in the bar as well.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:25 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

They only guy Bats got tossed by was the big Black guy in the bell tower.

That's more than enough to take him out of the running I think. Bale's Batman was easily handling Ra's and Scarecrow's goons and those were highly trained assassins at least in the case of Ra's. Plus in the end he beat Al Ghul himself. The Burton Batman never really had a significant h2h victory.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:27 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Validus
That's more than enough to take him out of the running I think. Bale's Batman was easily handling Ra's and Scarecrow's goons and those were highly trained assassins at least in the case of Ra's. Plus in the end he beat Al Ghul himself. The Burton Batman never really had a significant h2h victory.

I doubt it. Begins Batmans assassins werent that impressive. Ra's wasnt impressive at all. Kingpin would whoop him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:31 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

all fight scenes in comic films sucked mostly but spidey 2 had good ones blade was ok it wasnt that bad with dog fight and the x men 1 want half bad the train one

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:33 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u mean the tv program, not film
Nah I mean the film: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...lance&n=130

eek!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:34 PM
HaSon

I doubt it. Begins Batmans assassins werent that impressive. Ra's wasnt impressive at all. Kingpin would whoop him.

But all of them were more impressive than anything in Burton's Batman. The one who was beating Bats in 89 was just simply picking him up and throwing him.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:35 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh lol i loved that program but we still see adam west in fairly odd parents....i know i still watch it im ashamed

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:36 PM