KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Chrono's

Thanos vs Chrono's
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Thanos vs Chrono's

The Mad Titan Eternal vs Chrono's Thanos would get 3 days of prep

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

vs

Chrono's- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/kronos.html

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:19 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

If Kronos tried harder, he could have subdued Thanos years ago, rather than put Drax against him. Fully focused, he could win.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:50 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Chronos will beat his grandson ass, Nebula (Chronos) will stright abuse Thanos, he is one of the most powerfl beings in the universe.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:39 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

No Titan can defeat thanos.....He is the mightest of all titans

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:48 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King KAM
No Titan can defeat thanos.....He is the mightest of all titans

Kronos is virtually the God of all Eternals & Titans.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:50 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by roughrider
you KNOW the Mad Titan, The man who himself has Beaten EVERYONE he has ever set hit mind too, thanos wouldnt result to a h2h fight, he would trick Chronos, and blow him up, thanos wins fights with his biggest muscle....his mind.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:55 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

If his biggest muscle is so strong then why does he always lose in the end? I know because his biggest muscle is crazy! It's not intelligence that fuels him, it's insanity, he's insanely intelligent enough to try anything, except Prozac.

Last edited by LordKaos on May 9th, 2006 at 05:59 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:55 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Kronos at the time was the most powerful eternal all, even
Thanos couldn't f**k, and since he is cosmic abstract Granddad will crumbstomp his grandson ass.

Kronos>>> Zuras=< Thanos>>>> Mentor.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:38 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by roughrider

exactly, and know he is Nebula god of time, he will crumbstomp thanos.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:39 AM
the Darkone

These are the most powerful eternals to date:

Kronos/Nebula Cosmic abstract
Thanos/Zuras/Prime Eternal Ikaris
Sersi/ Thena/ Forgotten One
Overmind/Interloper

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:44 AM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Thanos is my favorite fictional character ever created, but Kronos is an abstract. Way up on the food chain. He created Drax to try and destroy Thanos because he has better things to do

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:16 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Crease
Thanos is my favorite fictional character ever created, but Kronos is an abstract. Way up on the food chain. He created Drax to try and destroy Thanos because he has better things to do

Yep. Drax was a half-hearted attempt, too, according to Alars.
If Kronos put his full attention on Thanos - no IG, no HOTU - look out.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:38 AM
olympian

Kronos for the stomp.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:10 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Are you guys forgetting the 3 days of prep that Thanos has and that he has Superhuman Intelligence It's very possible he could win.He could find a Cosmic Cube or something. I say he has at least 4/10 chances of winning maybe a little better

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:39 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

If you want to give Thanos a Cosmic Cube, the IG, or the HOTU, then it must be stated at the beginning. Getting "prep" doesn't count for this.

We've seen, with standard prep, how Thanos took down several of The Elders Of The Universe to get their soul gems. It was just his brains & strategy that did it, no outside source. What kind of strategy Thanos could employ against Kronos - I don't know. You tell me.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 06:00 PM
Mider

chrono's wins

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:09 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well maybe he could create Thanosi again including Omega and he could ask Warlock,Fallen One,Terrax,Morg,Death and Gladiator to asst him in the battle. He also has armies and star ships and knowledge about Titan Eternals.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:03 PM
the Darkone

Chronos wins, Chronos is up their with chaos and order, love and hate.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 05:46 PM
guy222
With my gal

thanos loses

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 07:11 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by guy222
thanos loses

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 07:37 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote