KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus at 100% power vs Khatylis

Galactus at 100% power vs Khatylis
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Galactus at 100% power vs Khatylis

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:15 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

If Galactus is smart he'd just follow this dude around the universe so he can eat better.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:28 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Galactus takes it.

Seriously, Galactus at full power could easily destroy all the norse gods and the greek gods at once.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:31 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Galactus takes it.

Seriously, Galactus at full power could easily destroy all the norse gods and the greek gods at once.
galactus at 20% could do that....

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:32 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by King KAM
galactus at 20% could do that....

big grin

Well...yeah

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:35 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

after beating him senseless he should make him a herald, but one that finds dead worlds and restores them.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:39 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by LordKaos
after beating him senseless he should make him a herald, but one that finds dead worlds and restores them.
thatd be tight

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:40 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How can you compare somebody who destroys worlds to someone who can rebulid a whole solar system. and Galactus at Full power is a joke we will never know when he is at full power If there is such a thing

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:42 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by golem370
How can you compare somebody who destroys worlds to someone who can rebulid a whole solar system. and Galactus at Full power is a joke we will never know when he is at full power If there is such a thing
he doesnt need fullpower ....

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:43 PM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Just because Galactus doesn't rebuild worlds, doesn't mean he can't, it would actually defeat his purpose in the universe to do so.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:45 PM
golem370

It would take way to much of this power to do it thow thats why he used machines to destroy worlds because he doesn't want to have to use his energy. He is a dumb character

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:30 PM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

he uses the machines like you or i would use a straw to drink a milkshake, so you get every drop.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:31 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by golem370
It would take way to much of this power to do it thow thats why he used machines to destroy worlds because he doesn't want to have to use his energy. He is a dumb character
hes not dumb, he is deep and a genius character.......

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:32 PM
Mider

if we havent seen him at full potential that doesnt matter other characters have said how strong he'd be eternity said he'd be as strong as eternity himself, the watcher said he could destroyer the universe 10 times over at full power and i believe in an FF comic he was at full power he ate the celestials ALL OF THEM.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:05 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mider
if we havent seen him at full potential that doesnt matter other characters have said how strong he'd be eternity said he'd be as strong as eternity himself, the watcher said he could destroyer the universe 10 times over at full power and i believe in an FF comic he was at full power he ate the celestials ALL OF THEM.

Breathe.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:07 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

galactus takes this one for sure

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:06 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Mider

Take my info, still you don't have the comics so your vote doesn't count. I've been saying this for past 6 months, and now all of the sudden your saying the samething that I've been saying, Damn Mider you suck.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:49 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

um my vote does count thanks i dont remeber you being a KMC authority and grow up DERR YOU SUCK thats how you sound

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:07 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

That was an alternate dimieminson does not count according to what I read the Celestials are Eternity offspring and they are above Galactus. I read also were they said eventually he will become a Celestial they also said they same thing about Franklin Richards. Exitar is as of now and maybe always was and is the most powerful he took out the most powerful Watcher who was above the regular Watchers. I got the book where it said they givien the power to make diseisons like that, Also heard that Ego would is matched equally to Galactus in power was held from confronting another Cosmic being by the Celestials why they destroyed the being. Ego has defeated Galactus I believe and the Celestials would beat him to...

If you've read Fantastic Four#319, you know that the Celestials have a homeworld. It stand to reason then, that they have some sort of culture, civilization, and possibly, a good coffee shop, right? Wrong. The "homeworld" seen in that story was a trick, as the Beyonder later learnt. Trust no one.

Nonetheless, we DO know how Celestials are born. The Black Galaxy, a galaxy whose stars were all snuffed out by Ego, was transformed by the Celestials into a new Celestial, with the help of Hercules & Eric Masterson's DNA, and a big burst of energy from Stellaris (who was actually trying to kill the Celestials).

Given the above, it is interesting to note that the Black Galaxy, at the time of its transformation into a Celestial, was a dead galaxy. This suggests that dead galaxies are re-made into Celestials, or perhaps the "unworthy" ones, at least. We also know that Galactus is the Devourer of] Worlds, and that his destruction of life has a purpose. Could Galactus' constant ravagings have been making room for the creation of new Celestials? Food for thought.

Adding credance to the theory of Kubik and Kosmos, Eternity once mentioned how his desire to manipulate the events leading to the 2nd Kree-Skrull War led to the manifestation of the Celestials. But if the Celestials are born of Eternity, what of the Black Galaxy "birth" scene? The more we learn, the less we know.

Attachment: celestialsgrims50.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:08 AM
Mider

doesnt matter we have testimony from the watcher and eternity to show galactus can beat the celestials

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:14 AM