KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » nightcrawler vs blink

nightcrawler vs blink
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

nightcrawler vs blink

who wins no prep

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:58 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

clarice

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 09:08 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

she wins in a blink of an eye ..............

whatever the crap was

Blink for the win, she can teleport anything so she could just teleport him in space or teleport something in his body.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 12:45 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

just stopped the fury

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:50 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Does Nightcrawler have his swords?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 06:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

I think its 5/10 for both in this situation.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 11:37 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I think its 5/10 for both in this situation.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 04:33 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

I didn't read the Fury fight. Does she have to take you with a blink 'crystal' to port you or stuff into you?

If Nightcrawler storms her can she specifically port herself away or him? I've seen her create portals more or less all the time. I'd give the majority to Nightcrawler as when he really gets into the multi-ports he barely seems to ever completely materialize before he's off again to punch from a different angle.

I know its probably an artist's tool to show how fast he's teleporting but she tried to trick him through a portal couldn't he just port out of it or better yet snag with his tail and bring her with him?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 08:22 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lft4ded
I didn't read the Fury fight. Does she have to take you with a blink 'crystal' to port you or stuff into you?

If Nightcrawler storms her can she specifically port herself away or him? I've seen her create portals more or less all the time. I'd give the majority to Nightcrawler as when he really gets into the multi-ports he barely seems to ever completely materialize before he's off again to punch from a different angle.

I know its probably an artist's tool to show how fast he's teleporting but she tried to trick him through a portal couldn't he just port out of it or better yet snag with his tail and bring her with him?

See, this is why it could go either way.

While Kurt is extremely experienced (far more than Clarice) and is fast with his teleporting, Clarice is essentially more powerful in her teleporting ability than Kurt.

So, depending on the circumstances, this can go 5/10 for each of them.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 01:32 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote