KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jean Grey vs. Superman

Jean Grey vs. Superman
Started by: Soss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soss
.:: The Psionic Angel ::.

Jean Grey vs. Superman

Current Superman and Current Jean Grey.
NO Phoenix Force

Bloodlust is on.
Takes place near a mountain range.

Who wins?

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:57 PM
Soss is currently offline Click here to Send Soss a Private Message Find more posts by Soss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

Superman with ease

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:58 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

current jean is the phoenix force

Old Post May 9th, 2006 10:59 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darksaint

Still, Superman wins. Didn't you get the memo? Post-Crisis Superman is Presence.Ver.2.5

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:00 PM
Darksaint is currently offline Click here to Send Darksaint a Private Message Find more posts by Darksaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Superman takes this.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:01 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soss
.:: The Psionic Angel ::.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordKaos

But, I still said NO phoenix force.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:03 PM
Soss is currently offline Click here to Send Soss a Private Message Find more posts by Soss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by LordKaos

The guy just said NO PHOENIX FORCE. Anyways, Superman 10/10.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:03 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

T-vo

Superman wins

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:05 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

but you also said current jean! I don't care either way, because it'll turn into that anyway and there are already threads like this, when speaking of Jean be more specific cause you'll get a Phoenix post, especially when you say current.

Last edited by LordKaos on May 9th, 2006 at 11:10 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:06 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

No Phoenix - aka this fight - and Superman wins via speedblitz.

Jean's head is exploded by heatvision in the first 1000th of a second.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:22 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

I guess u mean Jean pre-Phoenix merger. Then superman would win

When u say current Jean, she is the Phoenix there is no separating of the two. She wins

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:25 AM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

If she has pheonix force, she wins.

If she doesn't she loses.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:31 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

I think she's got an "okay" chance. Maybe Jean could block the heat vision with a force field, then mind rape him. She is an empath of sorts, no? Her psionics could allow her to enter Superman's mind and have him think he's in a sea of kryptonite. The psychological effect would probably give him lots of trouble.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 02:30 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

even without speed supes is highly resistant to psychics

she might theoretically have the capabilities to take him down in a long drawn out fight, but superman will end it too quickly...

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:33 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Well he's not "highly" resistant, and he hasn't exactly ever faced a psychic as powerful as Jean Grey (at least I don't think).

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:25 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He's resisted white martians and possibly martian manhunter.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He's resisted white martians and possibly martian manhunter.

And at the same time Maxwell Lord made him his ***** just 6 months ago. Resistance doesnt equal immunity and hes up against one of marvels premiere telepaths. If given the chance her telepathy would affect. However given the speed of thought and the speed Supes can move at and react at Supes wins via speed blitz without a doubt.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 10:52 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If he did resist Manhunter he would of resisted the premiere telepaths in DC. I don't know for sure if he did though or where White Martians stand on the scale. I've heard they're pretty much just like MM but I probably wouldn't put my money on that.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:41 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

yea jean grey is shiit hot at the moment, but i know she wont take him down, current supes has various tricks up his sleeve too. I will not take anything away from jean as she has got mean powers as the pheonix, but she will not win this, he should resist her mind control long enough to put her away.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:36 AM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

MM isn't the premier telepath in DC. Darkseid is or was. But lets face it.
MM won't ever get a legit win over Superman. Or any kryptonians.

He shows up in a Superman book, Superman's thought bubbles say how he's glad that the most powerful being on the planet is on his side, and then MM gets taken down by the badguy, who Superman ends up beating, and thus boy blues stock is kept a notch above. DC is too transparent with these things.

Funny thing i always wondered.....Why can't MM's extra senses give him an edge against Superman?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:29 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote