KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Daredevil With a Twist...

Wolverine vs. Daredevil With a Twist...
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wolverine vs. Daredevil With a Twist...

Wolverine does not get to use his claws and Daredevil cannot use his billy-clubs. Who wins?

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:46 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

If Wolverine still has his healing then Wolverine takes it.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:50 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Wolverine, not to mention a metal skeleton, which would most likely hurt DD's fist.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:09 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Braz, DD's not stupid. He's used pressure points against Wolverine before. He's not going to blatenly hit Wolverine exactly where he knows that he's covered in adamantium. But I made this thread especially for capt and jrodslam. They'll probably carry this thread on for at least dozens of pages. big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:11 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ok.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:14 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
ok.

No, that doesn't mean you can't post any. smile I was just curious as to what those two thought. big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:16 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by batdude123
Braz, DD's not stupid. He's used pressure points against Wolverine before. He's not going to blatenly hit Wolverine exactly where he knows that he's covered in adamantium. But I made this thread especially for capt and jrodslam. They'll probably carry this thread on for at least dozens of pages. big grin

If DD is that good with pressure points, maybe he can get wins vs Logan. Without those claws to dodge it may be possible.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:56 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by batdude123
No, that doesn't mean you can't post any. smile I was just curious as to what those two thought. big grin

wink

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:15 AM
Jade Lightning

Here's a pic for a visual:
(please log in to view the image)

I think this would be a long and relatively entertaining fight, if for no other reason than Daredevil's toughness and refusal to give up, but here's what it comes down to: Wolverine is tougher, AND more persistent even than Daredevil, and with superior strength, speed, and durability, he would surely take this match: the claws, skeleton, and healing factor are just overkill, and he is the better skilled fighter, and DD has few powers with which to counter the healing factor's effect on the match, but I don't even think Wolverine would need it in this case.

The only thing DD has on wolverine in this fight is agility, and that only narrowly... a good fight, but inevitably a defeat for the Bronx Brawler.

Wolverine wins 85%

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:33 AM
Jade Lightning is currently offline Click here to Send Jade Lightning a Private Message Find more posts by Jade Lightning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

the both have great fighting skills but wolvie has a healing factor of course so i say he takes this one.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:34 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

See here is the thing. the pressure piont would never work.
yes it work once in a Ennis punisher run. which was some of the becuase bunch of crap ever written in comics. in the comic punisher beat both spiderman and wolevrine and then beat DD. To even use that comic as evidence is beyond rediculous. Also according to the ruels of the forum that would be un useable evidence as well.

DD can win, but would he? Not likly.
Wolverine has a speed and reflex advantage. DD may or may not have a agility advantage it hard to say. Wolverine also has not only a skill advtage, but also far more expereince. Another thing wolverine durability is many times that of DD and so is wolverine stamina.
Another advantage wolverine has is that he has a massive strength advantage and with one hit he is strong enough not only to KO DD, but to kill him.
Wolverine wins this. DD may win a few, but it doubtful.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i seriously think it depends on how long it takes to be considered a KO.. cause on one hand...

http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?...34p072bi7ss.jpg
and
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stx92jd.jpg

yet on the other hand if 7 seconds doesn't count as a win for dd then...

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?...nts151160ke.jpg
and
http://img328.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stx101wr.jpg

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:50 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'm not sure if DD could get a full KO on Wolverine. If DD can knock him down and daze him for a few seconds then DD may leave and consider that his "win".

Capt, why wouldn't pressure points work on Wolverine?

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by jinzin
i seriously think it depends on how long it takes to be considered a KO.. cause on one hand...

http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?...34p072bi7ss.jpg
and
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stx92jd.jpg

yet on the other hand if 7 seconds doesn't count as a win for dd then...

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?...nts151160ke.jpg
and
http://img328.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stx101wr.jpg

first the pic u showed jinzin the one were the hit to the adam aple worked. ya that is one of the biggets laods of crap ever written in comics. first it was the only time that has ever happen in 616 to wolverine. also in that same run punisher beat wolverin espiderman and DD. I am not even sure it cannon since they seem to ignore that issue like it never happen.

ur second pic is not cannon so it no real evidence.

3rd Pic shows logan winning and im not sure what issue that is

last pic is not cannon as well.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:00 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

There have only been a hand full of times that hitting nerve clusters have actually done anything to Wolverine usually when Wolverine is fighting as skilled opponent his narrative says something like " he/she is good, hitting all the nerve clusters" and leaves it at that. Rarely has it been shown to ko him or even injure him enough for someone to gain the upper hand.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:01 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by capt it up
first the pic u showed jinzin the one were the hit to the adam aple worked. ya that is one of the biggets laods of crap ever written in comics. first it was the only time that has ever happen in 616 to wolverine. also in that same run punisher beat wolverin espiderman and DD. I am not even sure it cannon since they seem to ignore that issue like it never happen.

It's cannon it's just written by Ennis sooooooooo most people ignore it.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:02 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by badabing
I'm not sure if DD could get a full KO on Wolverine. If DD can knock him down and daze him for a few seconds then DD may leave and consider that his "win".

because for a guy who loses an entire arm or gets stabbed in the throat of blown up from the inside.. a simple hit to an adams apple or something akin shouldn't really put the guy down... but sometimes it does.. so...

on the other hand going with what srank said.. shingen was whalloping the crap out of a poisioned wolveirne with full on strikes to various nerve clusters and such and it barely.. i mean after a lot of strikes.. BARELY put the guy down.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:02 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by capt it up

I was doing it to demonstrate a point capt.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:03 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by badabing

becuase u have to hold the pressure piont. if u hit wolverien with a pressur epiotn it would heal as soon as it amde.

enemy of the state shows this, onces electra weapon into a pressure piont it will not work.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:03 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by jinzin
because for a guy who loses an entire arm or gets stabbed in the throat of blown up from the inside.. a simple hit to an adams apple or something akin shouldn't really put the guy down... but sometimes it does.. so...

It's hit or miss with Loagan then? How about nerve points and such, do they have an effect?

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:04 AM