KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » strongest mind

strongest mind
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
lilandra 2 7.69%
professor x 20 76.92%
white queen 4 15.38%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

strongest mind
Started by: diabloman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

strongest mind

whose mind is the strongest ? professor x white queen or lilandra. or if you know somone thats stronger lets hear it.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:43 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

It all depends on what you mean "strongest" mind. Telepathy wise?

If that's the case I say Martian Manhunter. Unless you want Marvel only characters.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:58 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Cable. wink

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:00 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Adam Warlock,even Thanos with the I.G didn't want to read is mind.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:00 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i mean strongest telepathic mind. for example the onese tha can read others minds and control them as well. like professor x does

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Last edited by diabloman on May 10th, 2006 at 11:11 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:03 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Mine and before you say anything just realize I already know.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:04 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S.S
Adam Warlock,even Thanos with the I.G didn't want to read is mind.

I'd have to disagree. Warlock with the Soul Gem couldn't do a thing to Thor (because Thor is an Asgardian God and more or less immune to his mental attacks) so I wouldn't rank Warlock as number 1. Maybe one of the Celestials.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:05 PM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soleran
Mine and before you say anything just realize I already know.
anyone not anything.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:06 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by aliveinboston
I'd have to disagree. Warlock with the Soul Gem couldn't do a thing to Thor (because Thor is an Asgardian God and more or less immune to his mental attacks) so I wouldn't rank Warlock as number 1. Maybe one of the Celestials.

I was talking about to how strong his mind is not how powerful his tp is.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:12 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ego

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:13 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

guess who...lol jk, of course professor X, is there any other? well except, you know... Emma is a high ranking telepath but no-where close to the prof. Lilandra's psychic skills are very rudimentary.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:53 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Martian Manhunter is a tops and Despero.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:28 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Uatu the Watcher

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:31 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine. He can outsmart 4 supercomputers.

NOT!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:40 AM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The title is kind of misleading. Being the strongest telepathically doesn't necessarily make them the most powerful.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:50 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harlequin115

If we are including cosmics, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say The Living Tribunal--and then wait as this devolves into a Tribunal vs. Phoenix thread wink.

But I'm guessing cosmics are out of it, and of the three listed--Prof. X, by a long shot!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:08 AM
harlequin115 is currently offline Click here to Send harlequin115 a Private Message Find more posts by harlequin115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The title is kind of misleading. Being the strongest telepathically doesn't necessarily make them the most powerful.

i can see where you're going with that, the same way Tessa (Sage) is not the telepathically mighty, even before she had telepathy, she had an ironclad will that she could use to harm telepathic invasions by "shocking" the telepath when s/he entered her mind via the connection

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:14 AM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
i can see where you're going with that, the same way Tessa (Sage) is not the telepathically mighty, even before she had telepathy, she had an ironclad will that she could use to harm telepathic invasions by "shocking" the telepath when s/he entered her mind via the connection

Well, yeah, that too. But I mean that skill has a large part to do with telepathy in Marvel which is why Xavier is slated to be so good.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Despero......perhaps Manhunter in the second spot.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:02 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

dr doom

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:46 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote