KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Wonderman (on land)

Namor vs. Wonderman (on land)
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Namor vs. Wonderman (on land)

Sub-Mariner is fresh out of water

and squares against Simon...

who wins ?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 07:37 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Namor rips off his mask and pimp slaps him.

No. Wait. Uh. Namor wins.

Whoah!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:01 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clobberin Time!

Wonderman already kayoed him. Didn't he?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 03:14 PM
Clobberin Time! is currently offline Click here to Send Clobberin Time! a Private Message Find more posts by Clobberin Time! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Wonderman already kayoed him. Didn't he?

Yes classic Wonderman ko'd Namor. Ive got the scans if you're interested.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:00 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clobberin Time!

Yea, let's see this.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:14 PM
Clobberin Time! is currently offline Click here to Send Clobberin Time! a Private Message Find more posts by Clobberin Time! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Classic Wonderman was a beast. But current one goes down to Namor.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:15 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Didnt Namor tussle with Ironman and other Avengers before Wonderman came in? Its been a while i last seen that images.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:16 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by jrodslam
Didnt Namor tussle with Ironman and other Avengers before Wonderman came in? Its been a while i last seen that images.

yes but with help from the Hulk in the earlier issues of the Avengers.
Namor was above Antman, and Ironman. But Thor always had his number.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:21 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by jrodslam

No I don't think so, I'll go fetch the scans..

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:26 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:29 PM
Priest

Originally posted by Faceman
No I don't think so, I'll go fetch the scans..

I'm pretty sure Namor was in the picture before Wonderman.. But its been a while since i read avengers vol 1..

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:29 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Ok 9th post of this thread has the scans .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=398283

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:39 PM
Clobberin Time!

Wow....Namor got ktfo big time.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:46 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by Faceman
Ok 9th post of this thread has the scans .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=398283

Damn, that was a pretty good scrap. To be quite honest I dont think whizzers prescence really did that much, but it sure shows how fast Namor is.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:49 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I agree with Priest, classic Wonderman was a beast, current one I dont like much.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:55 PM
Clobberin Time!

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Damn, that was a pretty good scrap. To be quite honest I dont think whizzers prescence really did that much, but it sure shows how fast Namor is.
Actually it don't really show speed. Namor just stuck his arm out and he clotheslines in it looked. Because Namor saw the pillar but wasn't fast enough to dodge it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 05:59 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Actually it don't really show speed. Namor just stuck his arm out and he clotheslines in it looked. Because Namor saw the pillar but wasn't fast enough to dodge it.

Well im talking about Namor knocking over Whizzer, Beast and WM. confused

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 06:02 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Does Namor have a pumpkin bomb?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 08:40 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Does Wonder-man have knives?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 08:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Soljer
Does Namor have a pumpkin bomb?
That's good.
Originally posted by Silent Master
Does Wonder-man have knives?
This....I don't get.

And Wonderman wins. He is faster and more durable and even stronger.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 03:25 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote