KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dinobots vs Avengers

Dinobots vs Avengers
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Dinobots vs Avengers

Two teams of Giant Robots with Giant guns vs Avengers these are the Dinobots from Robots in Disgiuse

Dinobots
Grimlock - Tyrannosaurus Rex (Team Leader)
Slag - Triceratops
Sludge - Brontosaurus
Snarl - Stegosaurus
Swoop - Pteranodon

vs

The Avengers
Immortal Hercules
Iron Man
Wonder-Man
Atlas
Savage Hulk
Rage
Namor

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 11th, 2006 04:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Dinobots are incredibly tough but slow. Only Swoop files, and he'll be outmanuvered in the air by Iron Man & Wonder Man. Given a long time, these Avengers should eventually come out on top.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:05 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think the last ones standing would be Savage Hulk,Immortal Hercules & Atlas

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Last edited by Digi on May 11th, 2006 at 06:27 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:10 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Where's Kontraz when you need him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 11th, 2006 09:33 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

2 words : Godfroce Blast laughing big grinbig grinbig grin rock

Old Post May 11th, 2006 09:34 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmm, Thor's not on this team.no expression

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:16 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

The Dinobots's won't win but they'll last a while. Afterall they managed to keep Galvatron busy for a whole issue. Comic Galvatron is a force of nature. Able to draw raw strength from Unicron at will he overpowered Piranhacon rather easily. Piranhacon can lift 4,000,000tons. Admitedly when the Dinobots faught him they barely scatched him but no one died which is a feat in itself.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:17 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrpress

Re: Dinobots vs Avengers

Are we talking comic book or cartoon Dinobots? Comic book dinos were weaker but smarter then their cartoon counterparts. Cartoon dinos were dumb as dirt, but tough enough to take on the entire decepticon army by themselves on more then one occasion.

Either way, Optimus Prime's strength was listed as being able to lift 2000 tons. Grimlock is considered to be either his equal or superior in this department. The other Dinobots aren't exactly weak either. In terms of strength Swoop is probably the only one who isn't stronger then base level hulk.

I'd put it like this:

Atlas: Can grow to be as big as Devastor, but that probably just means he gets to feel the full force of Grimlock's fist in his face before he comes crashing down.

Rage: Stepped on by Sludge.

Iron Man: He can outfly Swoop, but Swoop has bigger missles. Although if he's lucky he can take out Swoop's wings.

Namor: Stupidly faces off against the business end of Slag. "Hmmm, why me Slag smell fishsticks?" smile

Immortal Hercules and Wonder-Man: Do pretty well and hold their own, right up to the point where the Dinos remember they can transform into big robots with big freaking guns.

Savage Hulk: Hard to say. Early on, strength-wise, he's going to be no match. It'll probably take him a while to make it up to Grimlock's strength level. The longer he's in the fight the better his chances. On the other hand he's also probably the only one on the team who could relate to the Dinobots ("Hulk smash!" "Me Grimlock kick butt!"), so if they start talking I say they wind up teaming up and beating on everyone.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:25 PM
mrpress is currently offline Click here to Send mrpress a Private Message Find more posts by mrpress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote