KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer, Magneto and Cable vs. Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

Silver Surfer, Magneto and Cable vs. Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Silver Surfer, Magneto and Cable vs. Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

Silver Surfer, Cable (God-Like) and Magneto (Full Power)

vs.

Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

Fight takes place in a military base (air force/army and navy).

who wins?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:35 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Silver Surfer, Magneto and Cable vs. Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Silver Surfer, Cable (God-Like) and Magneto (Full Power)

vs.

Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman

Fight takes place in a military base (air force/army and navy).

who wins?
Aquaman goes down first to either Surfer, Cable, or Magneto. Superman will probably go after Surfer and fight him for a bit until Surfer analyses Superman's bbdy and drains the yellow sunlight from his cells. One on one, Magneto or Cable are near matches for Hal Jordan. Together, they put him down hard.

Victors: Marvel team.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:02 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Aquaman is the weak link here.

Marvel wins.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:04 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

how weak a link?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:06 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Are you kidding? Magneto is HARDLY a match for Hal. I'll go with team Marvel for the majority, but not Cable or Magneto could take him down. no The more I think about it, the more I say that the DC team would pull this off. I mean Hal could potentially put SS down, and Superman could speed blitz Magneto before he got his shield up, and Aquaman is basically a match for Cable in terms of TP.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:06 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by batdude123
Are you kidding? Magneto is HARDLY a match for Hal. I'll go with team Marvel for the majority, but not Cable or Magneto could take him down. no The more I think about it, the more I say that the DC team would pull this off. I mean Hal could potentially put SS down, and Superman could speed blitz Magneto before he got his shield up, and Aquaman is basically a match for Cable in terms of TP.

I would be inclined to agree with you, but this is God-Like Cable in this fight. Aquaman aint beating him. Maybe if he were switched with Manhunter, it would be closer.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:10 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Cable also has TK. And I hate the whole premise of Superman speedblitzing Mags before his shield goes up. How would he know to go for Magneto first anyway?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:10 AM
Madvillain

Originally posted by jrodslam
I would be inclined to agree with you, but this is God-Like Cable in this fight. Aquaman aint beating him. Maybe if he were switched with Manhunter, it would be closer.

funny you should mention MM. when I thought about this battle earlier in the day, I had MM in place of AM. I just forgot. Replace him if you want. That seems more fair.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:12 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Oh, I didn't see that it was God-Like Cable. I thought this was normal Cable. embarrasment

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:15 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

How strong is Magneto full power because that will determine his lasting with the lantern. What feats was he capable of at full power.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:20 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

The only on from Marvel thats capable of putting up the best fight against Lantern, is Surfer. Feat wise and power wise.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:29 AM
Madvillain

Come to think of it, what can Hal really do to Magnus. Mags could stop the flow of blood to his head.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:32 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I mean I know what magnetos powers and their standings but I'm not sure he has some wayward divine second mutation like so many of the other mutants have. When they state Magneto (100%) it makes me think that maybe at one point he did show this but its only speculation. Not really a fan of the X-men comics now and I only have a few issues so I am not sure whether my previous statement was the case or not.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:33 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I mean I know what magnetos powers and their standings but I'm not sure he has some wayward divine second mutation like so many of the other mutants have. When they state Magneto (100%) it makes me think that maybe at one point he did show this but its only speculation. Not really a fan of the X-men comics now and I only have a few issues so I am not sure whether my previous statement was the case or not.

He can accomplish feats that only people with the power cosmic can do basically. He can create wormholes, time travel etc. He can even constrict blood flow. He is insanely powerful.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:36 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

The only on from Marvel thats capable of putting up the best fight against Lantern, is Surfer. Feat wise and power wise.

Yeah. yes I doubt that Magneto could contain a magnetic field through a supernova.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:37 AM
Estacado
Legendary

magneto at full power can create blackholes has better tp than prof x can become invisble and can exist in pure energy form and much more

Bankai.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:39 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
magneto at full power can create blackholes has better tp than prof x can become invisble and can exist in pure energy form and much more

I really don't see how manipulation of electromagnetic fields lead to creating blackholes. confused

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:41 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by batdude123
I really don't see how manipulation of electromagnetic fields lead to creating blackholes. confused

comics have nothing to do with logical things

Bankai.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:43 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by juggernaut66666

right you are.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:45 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Do you know the numbers where this happens. I stopped collecting X-men on a monthly basis after the end of the Onslaught series. I pick them up once and a while now but so far with the whole Apocalypse think I am unimpressed. Hes still a jobber and the story has already occurred when wolverine was death. Nothing original

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:46 AM