KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. A Sentinal

Batman vs. A Sentinal
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Batman vs. A Sentinal

We've seen the likes of Wolverine and Cyclops take down Sentinals individually, but does the dark knight have what it takes?

He's equipped with nothing but his utility belt. Does this human stand a chance?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:15 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

F no

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:17 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Now this is funny laughing

naaa....he needs his prep

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:20 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

He has as much a chance as a ant beating a man.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:21 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by diabloman
F no

sig by willRules

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:25 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Batman stands about as much chance as I do against Lennox Lewis, Muhamud Ali and Mike Tyson (At the same time)

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Batman vs. A Sentinal

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
We've seen the likes of Wolverine and Cyclops take down Sentinals individually, but does the dark knight have what it takes?

He's equipped with nothing but his utility belt. Does this human stand a chance?
YEah he can improvise by using his environment.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:52 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Bat Kick.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:54 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by General Kon-El

laughing

I'll jump under that car....and get stomped on

I'll hide in that tree ....and get caught by the infrared detectors

I'll use that lamppost as a pole to swing myself off of and....oh the bastard just stepped on it......shit.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Bats has great resources. The Sentinel will be confused facing a non-powered being; I think he has a shot.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:55 PM
roughrider is online now! Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Batman stands about as much chance as I do against Lennox Lewis, Muhamud Ali and Mike Tyson (At the same time)
you and tyson gonna have a biting contest ? laughing all my bets are on you

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:56 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Re: Re: Batman vs. A Sentinal

Unless the fight takes place in an Army munitions depot, Bats isn't using his environment to win.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:56 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok so let's review then boy's and girls

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

Unless batman has some powerful explosives hidden in that belt then he's pretty much screwed.

I believe these answer that question

Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

I'll jump under that car....and get stomped on

I'll hide in that tree ....and get caught by the infrared detectors

I'll use that lamppost as a pole to swing myself off of and....oh the bastard just stepped on it......shit.

Originally posted by TheKahn
Unless the fight takes place in an Army munitions depot, Bats isn't using his environment to win.

Thats that question answered.

Originally posted by roughrider
Bats has great resources. The Sentinel will be confused facing a non-powered being; I think he has a shot.

Non powered is even better, HUMAN reaction times and HUMAN durability . A single hand blast takes out the 'Dark Knight' once and for all.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:00 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Praise the proverbial god for the greatest weapon of all: Batman's very own definition of PREPTIME.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:31 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

That's easy; just use concussion grenades. If you look at the long perennial list of people who have defeated sentinels: which is like, everybody in Marvel, then Sentinels really aren't that impressive. Seriously, they get downed by the suckiest people. Anybody on the X-Men or JLA Roster could take down a few sentinels.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:02 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

He should win cos the sentinels only target mutants. It will stand around ignoring him whilst he painstakingly takes its head apart after a few hours of really hard work. laughing

Assuming its programmed to fight him, Bats dies within a few seconds.............

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:05 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Well, Bats can take down a OMAC and an OMAC pwns a sentinel.

But the size is his main disadvantage

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:12 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
That's easy; just use concussion grenades. If you look at the long perennial list of people who have defeated sentinels: which is like, everybody in Marvel, then Sentinels really aren't that impressive. Seriously, they get downed by the suckiest people. Anybody on the X-Men or JLA Roster could take down a few sentinels.

Something tells me that if the Sentinels were designed to hunt down and defeat mutants in battle then they should be able to take a concussion grenade without much trouble. Besides Batman wouldn't be familiar with the Sentinels design so he would not know any of their weak spots.

Here is all I could find about the different types:
(please log in to view the image)
http://www.mutanthigh.com/tech/sentinels.html

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:17 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

A Sentinal is just like any other giant.....the bigger they are the bigger they fall.

Yes, Batman does occasionally carry explosive devices in his belt. He sticks one of those in a sentinel's leg he takes him down. From what I know a flash bomb would also scramble a Sentinel's functions. Didn't Jubillee once took out a sentinel just by using her sparkling lights? pfft!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on May 13th, 2006 at 12:28 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:25 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

What version of the sentinal are we speaking of because that will determine if Batman has 5 minutes or 1 minute left to live.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:43 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote