KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Here's what happened to you after the crossover(Marvel/DC)

Here's what happened to you after the crossover(Marvel/DC)
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Here's what happened to you after the crossover(Marvel/DC)

So that weird battle just ended between marvel and dc. You know the one: heroes put up against heroes. Anyhoo they all vanish but they leave their junk behind. YOu end up finding batman's utility belt and spiderman's token web shooters. All of a sudden you realize not everything has vanished. There are still villains left. It's now up to you to stop them. Can you be a hero and make it through the list or do you get pummeled to the cold, cold ground.

Boomberang
Chameleon
Elektra
fabulous frog man
Grizzly
Scarecrow
Shocker
Rhino
Man Bat

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:02 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Boomerang kills you.... no doubt about it

And Spider-Mn's web shooters require so much pressure to activate that a normal human has no chance of firing them like he does

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

You're in luck cause these web shooters became defective when spiderman was in the heat of battle and now you my friend are capable of using this magnificent device.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:17 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I die! I am not a superhero!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:35 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I get to chameleon and lose , i dont notice the obvious very well....

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Nope... Boomerang would kill you GF (if the KMC Authority doesn't get to you first you stinking traitor)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:19 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Elekra, would kick my ass no matter how tough I think I am.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:28 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I die at Rhino

Whoah!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:29 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I think i could take the Rhino stick out tongue... probably the Scarecrow as well... if i can work the webshooters (and there's plenty of webbing in them) i think i could incapacitate Elektra and a few others

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:31 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Oh, I could kill Elektra and I'm not worried about Scarecrow but Rhino is BIG and he runs at you and that's a tactic you can't beat...kidding.

Whoah!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:34 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Man, I'll bitchslap all of those losers. cool

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:37 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

I would love to see you b-slap Elektra. That would just be funny. laughing

Whoah!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:38 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nope... Boomerang would kill you GF (if the KMC Authority doesn't get to you first you stinking traitor)

Hell no , i see the guy and web the bastard up , i just keep pouring on the fluid until he's cocooned.

Traitor ! Bah your slurs have no effect on me , the Authority was dead months ago , i simply.....capitalised upon that fact. wink

Old Post May 13th, 2006 07:08 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

I pwn them all, and the Punisher used Spidermans webshooters once, so a human can use them

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:07 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by grey fox
Hell no , i see the guy and web the bastard up , i just keep pouring on the fluid until he's cocooned.

Traitor ! Bah your slurs have no effect on me , the Authority was dead months ago , i simply.....capitalised upon that fact. wink
Uhh... I beleive current Boomerang has a measure of superspeed.

Either way, even with the belt and web shooters, most of those guys are much more skilled and experienced and would probably take a newbie like one of us down with minimal difficulty.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Juntai
Uhh... I beleive current Boomerang has a measure of superspeed.

Either way, even with the belt and web shooters, most of those guys are much more skilled and experienced and would probably take a newbie like one of us down with minimal difficulty.

......shit.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:26 PM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

wait...
authority dead?
we wo wa wa wa?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:34 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote