KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Roman Gods vs. Greek Gods

Roman Gods vs. Greek Gods
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Roman Gods vs. Greek Gods

Who wins. The Roman gods are lead by Odin, and Zues is leading the Greeks.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:06 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

uh its Norse Gods led by Odin and Greek Gods led by Zuessmile Romans just renamed Greek Gods into planets and suchsmile

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:10 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Why would the Roman gods be lead by Odin? Odin is a Norse god. Greeks and Romans had the same gods but with different names.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:10 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Sorry , Norse Gods.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:12 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

To answer the question, I believe Marvel has the Norse gods as being the most powerful pantheon, so they will.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:14 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Norse Gods have had more overall involvement in the Marvel U and earth (Thor, Odin, Destroyer, etc.) but don't forget the Greeks are true immortals. Odins quite possibly the only Norse God who could kill one, and that would be by dispersing their molecules.

Also, the Greeks have the overall edge in power. After Odin and Thor, the Norse have a huge dropoff in power. The Greeks have Zeus, Hercules, Poseidon and Pluto (both just a step below Zeus in power) Ares and more.

Fighting and warring is much more a part of Norse culture than Greek, so one could argue that the Norse would be better fighters. Battles like this won't be decided with the sword and spear though. Each pantheon wins in their own realm 10/10, neutral ground Greeks win 6/10.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:55 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote