KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apokolips vs. Galactus

Apokolips vs. Galactus
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

Apokolips vs. Galactus

Galactus comes to Apokolips to feed. Can Darkseid and his army stop the planet from becoming a blueplate special?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:34 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

NO

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:36 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Come on, it's one of the most advanced planets in the universe.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:16 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

galactus has one of the most advanced spaceships in the universe, and he is one lof the most powerfulest beingings in the world. galactus wins.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:18 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spideycarnage
galactus has one of the most advanced spaceships in the universe, and he is one lof the most powerfulest beingings in the world. galactus wins.
You mean universe not world right?

Either way, both of those describe Darkseid as well.
New God tech also seems higher than Galactus', given what we've seen it capable of.

And he's not the only one to watch out for on the planet, there's lots of high power people there.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:22 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Juntai
You mean universe not world right?

Either way, both of those describe Darkseid as well.
New God tech also seems higher than Galactus', given what we've seen it capable of.

And he's not the only one to watch out for on the planet, there's lots of high power people there.

yeah i was meaning universe.
it would be hard to galactus to acuallty devour the plant.. the FF4 drove off galactus many times from earth. Im sure darkseid would find a way. but if galactus wanted, he could destroy the enite planet if hewas not allowed to feed.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:32 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

yeah i was meaning universe.
it would be hard to galactus to acuallty devour the plant.. the FF4 drove off galactus many times from earth. Im sure darkseid would find a way. but if galactus wanted, he could destroy the enite planet if hewas not allowed to feed.
The planet is an extension of Darkseid's power, it is not actually a planet. Dirt, bricks and stuff.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:53 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Would the needs of Galactus be satiated. Apokolips seems like a barren wasteland. I know he tried in the crossover but its not canon.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:12 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Would the needs of Galactus be satiated. Apokolips seems like a barren wasteland. I know he tried in the crossover but its not canon.
Probably not, his machine turns giant mudball planets into a type of energy he can absorb. Darkseid's planet is not actually a planet.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:18 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I recall a certain crossover that which Darkseid couldn't do crap to Galactus. smile All he did was watch Galactus try and consume his planet because he couldn't do squat.

That was a hungry and weak Galactus too. The only reason why Galactus left is because Apokolips was basically a big ball of dirt in space. There was nothing for Big G to consume.

Galactus takes his Apokolips 9 times out of 10.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:59 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Darkseid pwns

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:00 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I recall a certain crossover that which Darkseid couldn't do crap to Galactus. smile All he did was watch Galactus try and consume his planet because he couldn't do squat.

That was a hungry and weak Galactus too. The only reason why Galactus left is because Apokolips was basically a big ball of dirt in space. There was nothing for Big G to consume.

Galactus takes his Apokolips 9 times out of 10.
You recall the comic where Darkseid brought Surfer and Galactus both to their knees, then sent them looking for another planet to feed on you mean?
You are talking about The Hunger right?

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:02 PM
Priest

i thought he brought surfer down, but the OE had not effect on galactus..i could of sworn galactus brought darseid down with a cosmic blast.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:16 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Juntai
The planet is an extension of Darkseid's power, it is not actually a planet. Dirt, bricks and stuff.

Well then it becomes a battle between Galactus and Darkseid , and while one has grown in power within his showings the other has substantially decreased....

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:18 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

Well I also got the crossover, there is not much darkseid could do.
To Galactus.

But he can not get any energy from the planet

But still Big G would win 10/10

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:18 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

Heres what really happened. Surfer invades the planet orion tries to stop him and fails. Darkseid comes in and omega effect on surfer then Galactus punks darkseid. Galactus cant feed off a dead plnate so he leaves.

Galactus wins 10/10

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:20 PM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

Darkseid didn't bring Galactus to his knees, just took a look in the comic and it was the other way around.

Galactus brought Darkseid to his knees, Darkseid only gave the silver surfer his memory back but the surfer couldn't do any thing against Galactus also in the comic Galactus is very weak.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:21 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Mordum
Heres what really happened. Surfer invades the planet orion tries to stop him and fails. Darkseid comes in and omega effect on surfer then Galactus punks darkseid. Galactus cant feed off a dead plnate so he leaves.

Galactus wins 10/10

Exactly.

If there was any life or energy flowing through that planet, Darkseid would have been looking for a new home.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:21 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

i thought he brought surfer down, but the OE had not effect on galactus..i could of sworn galactus brought darseid down with a cosmic blast.
Galactus blasted him once, sure, but that isn't what happened here, where Galactus is getting stomped, after trying that blast.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture...10/fa6408e2.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture...03/fa6408d9.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture...32/fa6408cf.jpg

Surfer, who Darkseid already defeated, distracts him again, and then Galactus crawls back to feat and tries to claim to victory.. by grabbing ahold of his machine... Darkseid just watches, uncaring. Galactus figures out he's been duped into his getting himself and his Herald beat up for no reason, and they leave to find a new planet.

The scans are kinda small, but in that first post, you'll see that Darkseid only used a THOUGHT in effort to create those creatures, and put down Galactus.

Last edited by Juntai on May 13th, 2006 at 04:41 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:36 PM
Brutacus

Read the whole comic dude, galactus didn't even pay much attention to the creature's.
He was to busy setting up his machine, after that happend surfer came to help galactus and beat those creature's a lone now do you really think the surfer is stronger than his master.

Wenn darkseid tried to put surfer against galactus it only took galactus one blast to put surfer down and wenn Darkseid used the OE Galactus didn't even got hurt, and after the OE galactus blasted Darkseid away with one cosmic blast.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:49 PM