KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer vs. Spectre.

Lucifer vs. Spectre.
Started by: Takion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Takion

Smile Lucifer vs. Spectre.

People have been saying Lucifer is weaker then Spectre.

Bloodlust is on.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:35 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Re: Lucifer vs. Spectre.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Takion
People have been saying Lucifer is weaker then Spectre.

Bloodlust is on.

whoever said that must be on crack....i dont see lucifer losing to anyone other than TOAA

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:37 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by tiakocom
whoever said that must be on crack....i dont see lucifer losing to anyone other than TOAA

Batdude123

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:38 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Re: Lucifer vs. Spectre.

Originally posted by tiakocom

Don't forget the great beast.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:40 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Spectre does take him what has lucifer done for everyone to say he's so great besides being one of gods creations.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:44 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Spectre had admitted to being less than lucifer.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:47 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Spectre had admitted to being less than lucifer.

Where was this?
And no Spectre has proven to be above lucifer and micheal.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:48 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I forget which comic( I dont have it) but it was posted in an arguement on this forum before.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:51 PM
Mr.Biscuits

I forget which comic( I dont have it) but it was posted in an arguement on this forum before.

Well it was also posted that Lucifer can't even create a universe on his own............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:55 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

It's also been stated that Spectre is second only to Yahweh.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:56 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Didn't Lucifer create his own multiverse?

Made by Jugg666

LatinoStallion
Perfection

From what I've heard of Spectre's defeats, Spectre sounds a lot more impressive, even more impressive than the Living Tribunal himself.

(LT is very impressive to begin with anyway)

However, I've read many of the Lucifer titles. It's one of the most creative and extensive comic books I've ever read, despite its working with limitted mythology/religion.

But....I haven't found anything in the Lucifer series that shocked me so much, or impressed me more than anything i have found in so many other comics.

I have certainly found nothing Lucifer has done to be more impressive or greater than the things everyone says Spectre has done.

If Lucifer is truly more powerful than Spectre at his full strength, then he must be hiding his power.

LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Didn't Lucifer create his own multiverse?

if he did it was with help.In a scan sir GS posted it clearly shows that lucifer couldn't make his own universe let alone a multiverse.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:12 AM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

[if he did it was with help.In a scan sir GS posted it clearly shows that lucifer couldn't make his own universe let alone a multiverse.]

Then people should stop claiming the Lucifer can do this. You don't know how many times I've argued against Lucifer and/or Micheal, and then a fan of thiers goes " BUT LUCIFER AND MICHEAL CAN CREATED ENTIRE MULTIVERSES AND THEN DESTROY THEM AND BEAT...WHOEVER"

And i was always wondoring, if they are THAT POWERFUL than WHY do they bother with affiars on Earth?

Why would Lucifer had even dealt with Goddess Izamami, since she obviously is no where on that scale?

Thanks for clearing that up, and hopefully other debators catch on taht, and stop using that "lucifer can create universes like nothing" crap.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:16 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
From what I've heard of Spectre's defeats, Spectre sounds a lot more impressive, even more impressive than the Living Tribunal himself.

(LT is very impressive to begin with anyway)

However, I've read many of the Lucifer titles. It's one of the most creative and extensive comic books I've ever read, despite its working with limitted mythology/religion.

But....I haven't found anything in the Lucifer series that shocked me so much, or impressed me more than anything i have found in so many other comics.

I have certainly found nothing Lucifer has done to be more impressive or greater than the things everyone says Spectre has done.

If Lucifer is truly more powerful than Spectre at his full strength, then he must be hiding his power.

you have to remember a being like lucifer doesnt feel the need to show off he powers he knows he can do what he wants anyway..when u have that sort of powers everything else becomes borin to you

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:16 AM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

[you have to remember a being like lucifer doesnt feel the need to show off he powers he knows he can do what he wants anyway..when u have that sort of powers everything else becomes borin to you

You're point makes perfect sense. He must be a JADED individual with all that power at his disposal.

However, if he truly is on a level of power where he can create entire multiverses and destroy him, then why would he have to BOTHER being manipulative ? He wouldn't ever have to use manipulation on ANYONE except Yahweh and Micheal, if he truly was this powerful, because he would then be able to FORCE anyone underneath to do his will.

This kind of power would ALSO mean NO STRUGGLE and NO STORY because he would be equivalent to CLASSIC BEYONDER, who doesn't even know wat DESIRE is.......

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:21 AM
tiakocom

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
[you have to remember a being like lucifer doesnt feel the need to show off he powers he knows he can do what he wants anyway..when u have that sort of powers everything else becomes borin to you

You're point makes perfect sense. He must be a JADED individual with all that power at his disposal.

However, if he truly is on a level of power where he can create entire multiverses and destroy him, then why would he have to BOTHER being manipulative ? He wouldn't ever have to use manipulation on ANYONE except Yahweh and Micheal, if he truly was this powerful, because he would then be able to FORCE anyone underneath to do his will.

This kind of power would ALSO mean NO STRUGGLE and NO STORY because he would be equivalent to CLASSIC BEYONDER, who doesn't even know wat DESIRE is.......

well if we go on only by comic rules then lucifer cant be that powerful, but if we talk outside comic then luficer is that cunning...only he knows why he needs to be that way maybe he figured the best way to defeat god is to turn his own creation against him...again thats only outside comic i realise im driftin into religion now wink

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:27 AM
Takion

So Lucifer Wins?

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:43 AM
Takion

Lucifer nigh omnipotent, and DC said the guy can create a universe and time from scratch.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:45 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Takion
So Lucifer Wins?

no Spectre wins. wink

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:46 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote