KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Unicron (Comic Version) vs. Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Apokolips

Unicron (Comic Version) vs. Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Apokolips
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

Unicron (Comic Version) vs. Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Apokolips

Since the "Galactus vs. Apokolips" thread seems to weigh so heavily on a number of factors and points of view from a former comic series, I thought this would be easier.

Unicron - the enemy of Primus - comes to devour Apokolips. Because I know how much more powerful Unicron is than Galactus, I'm having Unicron square off against Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

Unlike Galactus, we don't have the burdon of saying "well, that was a weak Galactus, not Galactus at full strength" and Darkseid was never more powerful than his Pre-crisis self. So, now how does this battle go?

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:59 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

im so not sure about this i mean all this guy can do is eat people unicron i mean maybe darkseid can kill one using his army cause the OE wont work if unicron is essential, and i dont know how durable this robot is Apokalipse beat a whole army of GL's i mean THOUSANDS thats like thousands of herald and above herald level beings and they where being slaughtered so badly the gauridans gave up and even removed the battle from there history and even gave one of there own GL's up to darkseid cause he just said he wanted one, if unicron calls on all his counterparts then darkseid and apokalips is probably doomed if darkseid is eventually weakened if darkseid's OE works on unicron it stands at a much better chance but with that army of unicrons it might not stand a great one but he'd go down fighting

Old Post May 14th, 2006 02:45 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
im so not sure about this i mean all this guy can do is eat people unicron i mean maybe darkseid can kill one using his army cause the OE wont work if unicron is essential, and i dont know how durable this robot is Apokalipse beat a whole army of GL's i mean THOUSANDS thats like thousands of herald and above herald level beings and they where being slaughtered so badly the gauridans gave up and even removed the battle from there history and even gave one of there own GL's up to darkseid cause he just said he wanted one, if unicron calls on all his counterparts then darkseid and apokalips is probably doomed if darkseid is eventually weakened if darkseid's OE works on unicron it stands at a much better chance but with that army of unicrons it might not stand a great one but he'd go down fighting
Actually comic book Unicron especially in the old American OG series was a being that once destroyed all of creation everything in it. He was designed to be a multiversal threat that seemed to exist beyond the aspects of creation.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:06 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Unicron eat's Apokalips , devouring Darkseid as well....

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:41 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Unless Darkseid can whip out the Matrix AND make it work, then he loses.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:42 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

According to a recent comic, Unicron wipes out whole galaxies merely from travelling from one location to another. That and he is the size of Saturn, so he could just grab Apokalips and crush it.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:54 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

This seem like a thread that should be bumped.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 14th, 2017 09:14 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There is no 'pre-crisis' Darkseid, as the New Gods' dimension was not affected by the events of COIE:

(please log in to view the image)

That said, 'classic' Darkseid should win, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 14th, 2017 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2017 09:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by Galan007
There is no 'pre-crisis' Darkseid, as the New Gods' dimension was not affected by the events of COIE:

How exactly does classic Darkseid defeat The Unicorn?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 03:53 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
How exactly does classic Darkseid defeat The Unicorn?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 04:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Never thought I would find you here.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 05:51 PM
Freedon Nadd is currently offline Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Unicron vs True Darkseid would be interesting.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 05:59 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Galan007

How?

Unicron is essentially the same, in the sense that canonically, ALL versions of Unicron across all Transformers media are the same character.

Who happens to be a Chaos God.

I'd say that makes this a prety good match.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 06:01 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote