KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Helllllooo Ladies....DC Ladies Vs. Marvel Ladies

DC LADIES VS. MARVEL LADIES
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
THE DC WOMEN TAKE THIS ONE ON HOME FOR THE WIN... 5 41.67%
THE MARVEL LADIES TAKE THE WIN IN THE END... 6 50.00%
HMMMM, NOT REALLY SURE... 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Helllllooo Ladies....DC Ladies Vs. Marvel Ladies
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Helllllooo Ladies....DC Ladies Vs. Marvel Ladies

This is a match pitting eight of Marvel's most formidable women against eight of DC's most formidable...the fight takes place in the vast Savage Land...there is no prep, bloodlust in on, and the goal is to completely wipe out the other team and make it out of the Savage Land alive....the teams are :

TEAM DC :

1. WONDER WOMAN (TEAM CAPTAIN) (NO GODWAVE)
2. SUPERGIRL
3. BIG BARDA
4. HAWKGIRL
5. MAXIMA
6. ZATANNA
7. RAVEN
8. STARFIRE

THIS TEAM IN LOCATED ON THE FAR WEST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

VS.

TEAM MARVEL :

1. STORM (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. SHE-HULK
3. ROGUE
4. NOVA (FRANKIE RAE)
5. INVISIBLE WOMAN
6. JEAN GREY (NO PHOENIX-FORCE)
7. SERSI
8. SCARLET WITCH (PRE-H.O.M.)

THIS TEAM IS LOCATED ON THE FAR EAST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

WHICH TEAM OF LOVELY, BUT POWERFUL LADIES TAKES THE WIN???MAXIMA

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on May 14th, 2006 at 10:45 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2006 10:34 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade Lightning

I'd have to give it to the Marvel women, albeit slightly... Storm and She-hulk tip the scales.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:16 PM
Jade Lightning is currently offline Click here to Send Jade Lightning a Private Message Find more posts by Jade Lightning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

DC mainly on the strength of Zatanna and Raven.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:24 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

DC has more heavy hitters

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post May 14th, 2006 11:46 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it would be hard for marvel to counter zatanna. along with barda, supergirl ww and maxima, i don't see the marvel's winning too many. frankie could go nova, but she'd take out her own team as well. their only chance is if sue can take out zatanna quick before anyone knows she's there, but i think raven would know.

too much magic on the dc side, imo.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:30 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Nova, Sue and Sersi are the only women on the marvel
side who last longer than a few min. And I'm giving Sue the benefit of the doubt, not really knowing how her shields would hold up against WW, Maxima and Barda pounding on them. DC women 9/10.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:43 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frostbite883
The Frost Man

My money's on the Marvel Super Ladies. smile big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:58 AM
Frostbite883 is currently offline Click here to Send Frostbite883 a Private Message Find more posts by Frostbite883 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Seems like you kinda limited Marvel. DC Ladies would win this one then.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:00 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

I give it to Marvel. Zatanna can be nullified. Either Nova, Sersi or Jean can shut her mouth telekenetically.

Raven would get speedblitzed by Sersi while Nova holds off Wonder Woman. Sersi after snapping Raven's neck would turn WW into a block of wood. Really Sersi is overkill for Marvel.

Marvel 10/10

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:30 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Not really. Maxima can do everything Sersi can.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:34 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Yeah, but to a lesser degree and even so there are two of such characters on the Marvel team. Nova can also do all that.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:38 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Raven can do most of that stuff too when she isn't written by Geoff Johns in addition to her soul self and emotion control.

Speedblitz isn't the way to victory for Marvel considering DC easily has the edge in that area.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:45 PM
Templares
Sleep Deprived

How about subbing Moondragon for Jean Grey? Hell between non-jobbing Raven and plot device carrying (Motherbox) Barda, this fight is over before it even begins.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:58 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
I give it to Marvel. Zatanna can be nullified. Either Nova, Sersi or Jean can shut her mouth telekenetically.

Raven would get speedblitzed by Sersi while Nova holds off Wonder Woman. Sersi after snapping Raven's neck would turn WW into a block of wood. Really Sersi is overkill for Marvel.

Marvel 10/10

^^^Co Sign^^^

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:29 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

No Talisman?

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:45 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

DC

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:58 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by King_Mungi
No Talisman?

Nope, sorry...... sad

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:04 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Helllllooo Ladies....DC Ladies Vs. Marvel Ladies

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
This is a match pitting eight of Marvel's most formidable women against eight of DC's most formidable...the fight takes place in the vast Savage Land...there is no prep, bloodlust in on, and the goal is to completely wipe out the other team and make it out of the Savage Land alive....the teams are :

TEAM DC :

1. WONDER WOMAN (TEAM CAPTAIN) (NO GODWAVE)
2. SUPERGIRL
3. BIG BARDA
4. HAWKGIRL
5. MAXIMA
6. ZATANNA
7. RAVEN
8. STARFIRE

THIS TEAM IN LOCATED ON THE FAR WEST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

VS.

TEAM MARVEL :

1. STORM (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. SHE-HULK
3. ROGUE
4. NOVA (FRANKIE RAE)
5. INVISIBLE WOMAN
6. JEAN GREY (NO PHOENIX-FORCE)
7. SERSI
8. SCARLET WITCH (PRE-H.O.M.)

THIS TEAM IS LOCATED ON THE FAR EAST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

WHICH TEAM OF LOVELY, BUT POWERFUL LADIES TAKES THE WIN???MAXIMA

Storm, She hulk and rogue go down hard. Zatanna is too much for the DC side. She can opperate her magic without saying one word if anyone didn't know. Scarlet witch could revert WW back to clay if it happens to work that way. Probably won't. But it could. Sersi certainly cannot turn Diana into wood When Circe, Diana's main villian is more powerful and can't do it. Hawk Girls dies horribly. The only real threats are Nova, Jean Grey and Sersi,and IW. Raven takes out Jean and IW by herself leaving Nova and Sersi. Maxima can create and army of clones to beat sersi until she submits leaving the rest of the team to fight Nova. DC for the win. I would have put Photon, and xenith in there. The fight would be much more even for the marvel side.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 10:52 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote