KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ion vs Black Bolt

Place your bets
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ion kills him 11 64.71%
Black Bolt destroys him 5 29.41%
Draw 0 0%
I want some popcorn. 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ion vs Black Bolt
Started by: Psyquis52

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Ion vs Black Bolt

Can this new and improved Kyle put the Silent King in his place or does Black Bolt sing a durge?

Whoah!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:30 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

The new Ion is nowhere near his previous godlike levels. He's simply GL+. This is an even fight, with Black Bolt being able to pull the win by speaking, or raising his voice, if necessary.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:37 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The new Ion is nowhere near his previous godlike levels. He's simply GL+. This is an even fight, with Black Bolt being able to pull the win by speaking, or raising his voice, if necessary.

Regular Kyle would win the majority against BB,Ion would stomp him.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:07 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Is this ion
all the gls combined
or ion 2 gl rings.

Anyway I think ion has every advantage but that scream is a big problem. especially since he could level streets with a whisper. If Blackbolt screams, I think Gl mind not be able to take it.
If its Ion with all of OA than the outcome obviousl

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on May 15th, 2006 at 04:04 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:59 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

didnt Ion kill a whole planet by ACCIDENT does black bolt even come close to that?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:21 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Is this ion
all the gls combined
or ion 2 gl rings.

Anyway I think ion has every advantage but that scream is a big problem. especially since he could level streets with a whisper. If Blackbolt screams, I think Gl mind not be able to take it.
If its Ion with all of OA than the outcome obviousl

2 GL rings..........confused BB gets owned he'll lose to regular Kyle against Ion it's a curbstomp
Originally posted by Mider
didnt Ion kill a whole planet by ACCIDENT does black bolt even come close to that?

Yes,He Destroyed a planet.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:24 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Dude I can't tell for sure because since the new issues of ion have come out. Many state he is no way near his version when he had all the GL rings.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:27 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Of course. Blackbolt needs only to speak a little louder to level the Earth.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:27 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'd give GL Kyle the slight majority on BB.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:29 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

you dont have any proof that BB can destroy a planet, do you?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:37 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Originally posted by Mider
you dont have any proof that BB can destroy a planet, do you?

laughing laughing laughing

Like i said he only needs to raise his voice a few decibels up and it would destroy a planet.

Attachment: blackbolt.jpg
This has been downloaded 161 time(s).

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:00 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

This fight is kindof Nil because BlackBolt has never raised his voice more than a murmer save Universe X (Which I'm not sure if that counts)

-_-

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:14 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
This fight is kindof Nil because BlackBolt has never raised his voice more than a murmer save Universe X (Which I'm not sure if that counts)

Hell yes. As far as mainstream comic book character goes, BB is the very definition of a character that is "holding back." The guy couldnt even cry in pain if he has to w/o endangering the people around him.

And oh, im deferring to vote until i see my boy Kyle gets some feats in his second incarnation as Ion.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:26 PM
Mider

Ion would still beat him IMO

Old Post May 15th, 2006 05:43 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

seeing as regular GL Kyle blocked the Big Bang i'd say that Ion would win.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 12:54 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darksaint

^^ Yeah, GL's(not just Ion) can contain massive amounts of enegry(red stars, regular stars exploding, planet destroying blasts, etc). IMO, Kyle can contain BB's scream.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:36 AM
Darksaint is currently offline Click here to Send Darksaint a Private Message Find more posts by Darksaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drwerwer

i dont know i hear that black bolt screaming would be ubber destructive so if that is true than black bolt

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:52 AM
drwerwer is currently offline Click here to Send drwerwer a Private Message Find more posts by drwerwer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

it is like comparing a grain of dynamite to a supernova. can BB's scream collapse the universe? well Imperiex's essence would've had it not been for Kyle blocking it with a construct.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:56 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

heck id say regular gl could take him any thing can be made with their rings and kyles can make stuff with out even haveing the knoladge of how it works were the older ones had to have at least a small understanding of how it works he could just make a sheld around his body and all it does is protect him from bb powers

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 17th, 2006 06:35 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by S.S
Regular Kyle would win the majority against BB,Ion would stomp him.

^^^Cosigned. While you could perhaps argue that BB's full-on scream might rival Kyle's ring in terms of destructive power, the fact remains that the ring is far more versatile.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 17th, 2006 06:51 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote