KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-man vs deathstroke

Spider-man vs deathstroke
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Spider-man vs deathstroke

Who takes this one?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:06 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Use the search feature steve, there are like 20 of these threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:10 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yeah u've never made the same mistake have u Will, so keep ur opinions to urself.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:10 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

The mods need to close this thread ................stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:12 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Like they did with ur's when u went on about religion roll eyes (sarcastic) and ur respect spider-man thread, when there already was one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:14 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Like they did with ur's when u went on about religion roll eyes (sarcastic) and ur respect spider-man thread, when there already was one roll eyes (sarcastic)

For your information the religion one wasn't even my thread and the spidey one got merged, not closed stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:17 PM
steverules
The doctor

I got told it was ur thread, wen u started talking about religion. Plus I make more successful threads than you. Now if u don't mind I would like to keep this thread on topic. If u wish to continue this discussion then I suggest you do so through PM's.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:19 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

The religion one wasn't my thread, no someone brought up the topic and I contributed. Plus I don't really care how successful you consider my threads.

I'm going now, I'm just saying that this thread has already been done, so it shouldn't remain open stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:22 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

hush the both of you, stop argueing okey dokie big grin lmao

Oh and his story thread is awesome

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:23 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

he started it, he created an already existing thread stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:25 PM
steverules
The doctor

U started it by opening ur big mouth, ur very loud for an umpa lumpa.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:28 PM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

jesus are you like brothers or relatatives or somthing you argue like like brother and sis,

oh and steve there is no avengers so you need to change that

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 02:45 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Spider-man vs deathstroke

Who takes this one?
Where are the two fighting and how much preparation is given?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 03:00 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

If there is no prep here Spider-Man takes this 8/10

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 03:33 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Indeed, no prep = Spider-man. With prep, Deathstroke most likely.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 03:42 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by willRules
The religion one wasn't my thread, no someone brought up the topic and I contributed. Plus I don't really care how successful you consider my threads.

I'm going now, I'm just saying that this thread has already been done, so it shouldn't remain open stick out tongue

It may have been my thread.....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 03:51 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

U must hate Will then.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 05:31 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

U must hate Will then.

I think I get on ok with everyone on these forums............except for you steve stick out tongue

Oh and Grey Fox sorry about the thread embarrasment

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:06 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by willRules
Use the search feature steve, there are like 20 of these threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's right.

Yeah u've never made the same mistake have u Will, so keep ur opinions to urself.

No need to get offensive, he only told you the truth.

Closed.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:17 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote