KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut

movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut
Started by: superkronick92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut

spiderman stoppeda train, can he stop the juggernaut

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:18 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superkronick92
spiderman stoppeda train, can he stop the juggernaut

No.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:19 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Spider-Man. Juggernaut never proved his "unstoppable" bit except for a few poor soldiers and Wolverine. Which isn't impressive.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:19 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut

Originally posted by batdude123
No.
pleassssssssssseeeee man come on juggernaut phucking sucked in the movie. doc oc from spidey 2 can beat juggy from X3

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:20 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Re: Re: movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut

No.

can you be more specific

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:20 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: Re: movie spiderman vs. movie juggernaut

Originally posted by superkronick92
can you be more specific

I don't think he can stop him. Technically, the Juggernaut was never stopped when he gained forward momentum except when Leech was around.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:27 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Against walls and foot soldiers. That's it. If he couldn't have been stopped by say Cyclop's full optic blast or a hurricane from Storm THAN I would have been convinced.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:28 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

So because of a lack of feats, we are ASSUMING that Spider-man would stop him? You are putting him at your own purposed power level.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:31 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No. I'm basing his power levels on feats. He doesn't have impressive feats. You're proposing power levels on a character with nothing to really back it up.

He didn't do much worthy of the title "unstoppable".

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:32 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

He was not stopped by anything at all. Nothing. They also stated that when he gained forward momentum, nothing could ever completely stop him. However, I suppose if we go by what was seen, Spider-man could possibly stop him. Although, a lack of feats doesn't necesarrily mean that movie Spider-man would be able to stop him.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:35 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

No, but Spidey did stop a train. Did Juggs really look to have the same force as a train? Unstoppable is a relative term most of the time....especially within comics and movies. I don't think Spidey would win (he doesn't dodge stuff as much as he would in the comics), but stopping Cain isn't out of the question.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:36 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He was not stopped by anything at all. Nothing. They also stated that when he gained forward momentum, nothing could ever completely stop him. However, I suppose if we go by what was seen, Spider-man could possibly stop him. Although, a lack of feats doesn't necesarrily mean that movie Spider-man would be able to stop him.

Which is hyperbole. Who said it? Pyro. Nothing to subjectively back it up. Every X-Men character was depowered. I highly doubt that Juggernaut retained his invulnerability like his counterpart.

And from what it looks like, he didn't. He has no feats to back it up. You CAN'T say Spider-Man will be able to toss him into another street unless you have a feat that shows something comparable or greater. Foot soldiers and a wall. That's it.

We have to base who would win on what we see in the movies. Juggernaut didn't even appear to be stronger than Spider-Man since we never saw him display any feat of strength comparable to his.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:38 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Draco69
Which is hyperbole. Who said it? Pyro. Nothing to subjectively back it up. Every X-Men character was depowered. I highly doubt that Juggernaut retained his invulnerability like his counterpart.

And from what it looks like, he didn't. He has no feats to back it up. You CAN'T say Spider-Man will be able to toss him into another street unless you have a feat that shows something comparable or greater. Foot soldiers and a wall. That's it.

We have to base who would win on what we see in the movies. Juggernaut didn't even appear to be stronger than Spider-Man since we never saw him display any feat of strength comparable to his.

I suppose, however Juggernaut should have had more impressive feats so that way he could've actually earned the title "unstoppable." There is supposedly going to be an X-Men 4. He might be in that one, although I can't remember if he was killed by Phoenix in the end. I don't think he was. erm

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:43 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's a possiblity. The entire building was nuked. I HOPE he died. He looked absolutely ridiculous and even sounded ridiculous.

His "I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!" enacted many a groans in the theater....painful ones at that.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:45 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Draco69
It's a possiblity. The entire building was nuked. I HOPE he died. He looked absolutely ridiculous and even sounded ridiculous.

His "I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!" enacted many a groans in the theater....painful ones at that.

Yeah, that line was REALLY cheesey. A couple walked out of the theatre. laughing

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:51 AM
lilnutta12

juggs has no way he can win

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:25 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Juggernaut was AWFUL in the film. AWFUL!

Spidey wins.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:28 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Private Pion

Spider-Man does something clever which makes him defeat himself.

As per usual.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:31 PM
Private Pion is currently offline Click here to Send Private Pion a Private Message Find more posts by Private Pion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dmx777
Juggernaut

Jugs was horribly made in X3. `Specially his costume. He was weak as shit too, the only good part is his wall running. But know spidey still gets in level with the ground.

Thanks Juggernaut66666

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:49 PM
Dmx777 is currently offline Click here to Send Dmx777 a Private Message Find more posts by Dmx777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

You all judging by : "he was awful done" "awful costume"...

He was still unstoppable in the movie too...Even though he was a puny mutant. Spider-Man would not beat him...Even though he was overpowered in the movie. Just remember when Kitty put Juggernaut in the floor he came out without any effort...So Spidey maybe fast and so but he would not beat even the movie version...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:20 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote