KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman VS Zeus(DC)

Wonder Woman VS Zeus(DC)
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wonder Woman VS Zeus(DC)

Wonder Woman has access to every weapon in her arsenal to take on Zeus.

Both are bloodlusted.

Battle takes place in Thermascyra.(I think that's how you spell it).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:15 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Arguably? She just SHOULDN'T be able to take a skyfather. She should just lose. But then again, I have no idea what Zeus's powerset is.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:41 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I can see her holding her own against Marvel Zeus erm

But, DC Zeus is a different story

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 08:31 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

did you say ALL OF HER WEAPONS if so she definitely has a chance

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:48 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

and all her weapons include what?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 10:10 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Lariat of Truth: A lariat of tiny chain links, the Lariat of Truth (a.k.a. “Lasso of Truth,” “Magic Lasso” or “Lariat of Hestia”) is of limitless length and virtually indestructible. Neither god nor mortal can escape the lasso which, when being held by Diana, compels anyone bound by it to tell the truth. The lariat glows as if on fire and can apparently burn the flesh of those within its confines if those individuals are impure. Diana can apparently control the latter ability. Additionally, the lariat possesses anti-mystical abilities and can protect Diana and anyone within its scared circle from magical attacks.

Bracelets of the Aegis: Created from the hide of Amaltheia, the goat that wet-nursed Zeus, king of the Gods (whose hide eventually became Zeus’s and Athena’s shield), the indestructible Bracelets of the Aegis were forged from the fragments of Zeus’s shield. They allow Diana to deflect bullets, lasers, arrows, swords, energy blasts and other projectiles than would be able to penetrate her tough skin. When crossed, the bracelets emit an impenetrable, low-level force field around her.

Royal Tiara: Razor sharp, the tiara Diana wears can be thrown like a boomerang. The monster Scylla and god Deimos have had their heads severed by Diana’s use of the tiara as a throwing weapon.
Eagle Battle Armor: Diana’s ceremonial battle armor was forged specifically for her. Crafted by the Amazon artisan Pallas, this eagle-inspired armor allows for freedom of movement in close combat. The armor’s golden wings fold away when not in use, and enhance diving strikes when spread to their full span. The wings also provide additionally shielding from projectiles or blasts of energy.

Sword of Hephaestus: Diana’s sword, also forged by Hephaestus, is so sharp that it can cleave the electrons from an atom and even cut Superman!

Star Shield: Wonder Woman’s battle shield is molded from a remarkable ore once mined and smelted on Themyscira. This rare metal resists impacts and holds a keen edge. The shield demonstrated its considerable tensile strength when Diana used it to pierce the exo-armor of an Imperiex-Probe and to dissipate the devastating energies it would have used to destroy Earth.

Winged Sandals of Hermes: The sandals permit Diana to teleport from one place to the next and transverse dimensions. The sandals also grant anyone who wears them the ability to soar at tremendous speeds.
Gauntlets of Atlas: These bands increase, by a factor of ten, the strength and stamina of anyone who wears them.

Invisible Jet: Formerly a sentient being Diana called “Dome,” the Invisible Jet is now just a highly advanced vehicle Diana uses to travel with passengers and cargo. The Jet harnesses graviton particles- electrically neutral, gravity-defying quantum particles- for subsonic propulsion through air and space. If stranded in orbit, the Jet can reprocess Diana’s breath for up to two hours of breathable oxygen. Invisible to nearly all forms of detection, the Jet is capable of fashioning weapons out of its own substance. Although, doing so depletes the mass of its fuselage. It is not known whether or not the Jet has retained its ability to morph into other vehicles such as a motorcycle, submarine or chariot.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 10:19 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Medusa's Head

Doesn't she have the Scythe of Cronus? The god slaying scythe?shifty

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:34 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

What I'm saying is that there should never be any amount of prep you can do to get you ready for a skyfather. There just shouldn't be.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:39 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
What I'm saying is that there should never be any amount of prep you can do to get you ready for a skyfather. There just shouldn't be.

Um yeah there should. Look at people like Dr. Strange. Although I will say Doom, Bats and Reed should all die.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:42 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Um yeah there should. Look at people like Dr. Strange. Although I will say Doom, Bats and Reed should all die.
Doc Strange is literally a walking plot device wh can ask higher ups for temporary power boosts.

Still WW gets teleported away into the middle of a black whole

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:43 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Zeus 9/10

WW gets one PIS/CIS victory.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:46 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by newjak86
Doc Strange is literally a walking plot device wh can ask higher ups for temporary power boosts.

Still WW gets teleported away into the middle of a black whole

Better than having to touch himerm

Hey Papi

Originally posted by Validus
Zeus 9/10

WW gets one PIS/CIS victory.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:47 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Better than having to touch himerm

Hey Papi

Hey Femme and Val said it so it must be true.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:53 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Hey Femme and Val said it so it must be true.

I can't believe you put his and my name in the same sentence.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:56 AM
HaSon

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:56 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm sorry Femme it will never happen again sad

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:57 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

He could at least have put a comma.sad

I'm sorry Femme it will never happen again sad

Forgiven

Your sig still looks like a penis.laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:00 AM
HaSon

You're pretty funny.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:01 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Forgiven

Your sig still looks like a penis.laughing out loud
Thanks big grin
and to the last comment laughing Happy Dance

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:02 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

You're pretty funny.

I hate that smilie.laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 01:02 AM