KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Odinson vs Superman with a twist,This version hasn't been done.

Thor Odinson vs Superman with a twist,This version hasn't been done.
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Thor Odinson vs Superman with a twist,This version hasn't been done.

This fight has been done before but not like this. Thor is wearing is Strength braclets and Belt and he also wears his Battle Armor not Asgardian Destroyer because I was told that Armor couldn't be worn. Thor has no fatigue problems.

Other Accessories: Enchanted belt of strength that doubles Thor's physical attributes when he wears it, but physically drains him after wearing it. A suit of Asgardian battle armor. A pair of gauntlets

Asgardian Battle Armor: Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm. Rarely used.
Belt of Strength: Mystical belt that doubles the physical power of the wearer, but causes early fatigue. Rarely used.

Gauntlets of Strength: Mystical iron gloves that double the physical power of the wearer, but cause early fatigue. Rarely used

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

he absolutely destroys superman who?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:48 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jarlaxle

This is stupid...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:52 PM
Jarlaxle is currently offline Click here to Send Jarlaxle a Private Message Find more posts by Jarlaxle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Thor is a match for Superman without his belt, bracers, and armor. (I usually guage about 5/10 or perhaps 6/10 with some of Thor's more rarely used powers)

WITH them, he takes Superman with ease.

Oh, and this version HAS been done before, if I recall correctly.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:52 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

post crisis supes - different story

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:18 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

classic thor wins this 5-6/10
with-the belt and the gauntlets it would be a massacre.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:27 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Anybody else have an Opinion?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 03:56 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

thor loses

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:02 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Does Thor even fatigue? I was under the impression he had godly body functions.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 06:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well using those strength adders he would but since I got rid of that disability

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 11:59 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

So Thor gets every upgrade known to man and Superman gets his cape...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 12:01 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well I figure that makes up for the Speedblitz. If It will make you put your eyes back in your sockets. I will add Captain Marvel

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 12:03 AM
golem370

Well can this Thor beat Superman and Captain Marvel?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:54 PM