KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Falcon VS Vulture

Falcon VS Vulture
Started by: Mr.V

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Citizen V.

Falcon VS Vulture

Sam Wilson VS ...Whatever Vulture's Real name is confused

1) In the air
2) On the ground

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:21 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Both instances I give to Sam. He's trained with Cap, and at first didn't have wings so he's used to fighting on the ground and in the air I can't see and old guy like Vulture taking out Sam, 'specially not when he has Redwing

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:25 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well maybe you should make this battle even and make Tooms in his prime. http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/vulture1.html

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:28 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Yeah im inclined to agree, smile Sam definetly is quite an under-rated character; hopefully Civil war will let him have some time/moment to shine. Didnt vulture get super-strength or something when he absorbed people? or just the rejuvination of his youth? not too sure

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:29 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Well maybe you should make this battle even and make Tooms in his prime. http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/vulture1.html

Sure thing Golem if that might even it up lets have that as a third option

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:30 PM
Sparkz

Is it young or old vulture? Adrian Toomes is his real name BTW Mr V.

Lets not forget that Vulture has Superstrength when in his flight harness even when he is old. He also has those claws so he could butcher Sam.

In air I would give it to the Vulture 5.5/10 due to his physical superiority

On ground I'd give it to Vulture again due to his Superhuman strength and talons 6/10

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:32 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by Mr.V
Yeah im inclined to agree, smile Sam definetly is quite an under-rated character; hopefully Civil war will let him have some time/moment to shine. Didnt vulture get super-strength or something when he absorbed people? or just the rejuvination of his youth? not too sure

Your thinking of the cartoon and yes toomes does have Super strength.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:33 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

How much can toomes lift anyway? because im pretty sure Falc has him on fighting experience but Vulture could take him by pure brute force if hes too strong, I reckon Sam would take the majority but im not too clued up on the Vulture

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:39 PM
Sparkz

How much can toomes lift anyway? because im pretty sure Falc has him on fighting experience but Vulture could take him by pure brute force if hes too strong, I reckon Sam would take the majority but im not too clued up on the Vulture

Toomes said the suit ups his strength by 500% and he is probaly average human strength so I don't realy know lol probaly a couple of tons or something

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:43 PM
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Sparkz
Toomes said the suit ups his strength by 500% and he is probaly average human strength so I don't realy know lol probaly a couple of tons or something

Yeah but wasnt he bluffing? if im correct this was in MK spiderman right? and that's when he was saying that to bluff Black Cat into being scared but she beat the bejeezers out of him anyways. confused Correct me if im wrong im just going on hear say.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:07 PM
Sparkz

Yeah but wasnt he bluffing? if im correct this was in MK spiderman right? and that's when he was saying that to bluff Black Cat into being scared but she beat the bejeezers out of him anyways. confused Correct me if im wrong im just going on hear say.

She did kick the crap outa him but thats because she was destroying his harness, and no he wasnt bluffing.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:09 PM