KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » savage hulk vs the Tick vs the juggernaut

savage hulk vs the Tick vs the juggernaut
Started by: hawkwind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hawkwind
raz's sock

savage hulk vs the Tick vs the juggernaut

its a total slugfest on the moon.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:01 PM
hawkwind is currently offline Click here to Send hawkwind a Private Message Find more posts by hawkwind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Omg. I go with the TICK!!!!

But seriously. Hulk holds his breath for a long time. Tick just flat runs out. And juggernaut sits there without needing to breath.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:05 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hawkwind
raz's sock

its classic juggernaut btw i forgot to mention that.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:08 PM
hawkwind is currently offline Click here to Send hawkwind a Private Message Find more posts by hawkwind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Well than classic wins easy.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:13 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

as much as i like the other guys........u gotta represent for the tick! plus hes incredibly powerful also

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Hulk can breathe in space, but on the moon it would be much easier for Cain to BFR both of them.

Juggernaut wins.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:29 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel
Hulk can breathe in space, but on the moon it would be much easier for Cain to BFR both of them.

Juggernaut wins.

I think you mean Hulk doesn't need to breathe in space, cause it's impossible to breathe in a vacuum.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:51 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

i cna't remember tick every being in the 100 ton range....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 03:52 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Tick isn't really about his feats. If we had to guess, it's probably low-level Class 100. But who knows, really? He's very durable though, probably enough to challenge these two.

But that's not the issue. It's on the moon. erm

I remember a huge debate about whether or not Hulk needs to breathe in space. There's actually scans that "prove" it both ways (I've seen them). So it depends on who's writing him. The current Planet Hulk stuff may have changed things, but there's been instances of both.

Classic Juggs doesn't need to breathe. To my knowledge, Tick does.

End of fight.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:00 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

hrm. actually i just wiki-ed the tick... and it says either tick doesn't have to breathe... or he can breathe in space... its uncertain.. since he fought in space without needing a space suit...

so i guess if all 3 are on the moon... and none have to breathe...

juggernaut begins moving at tick... tick leaps away..
juggernaut starts moving at hulk... hulk leaps away..

cain laughs at the two idiots floating helplessly in space past venus.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:16 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by rotiart
hrm. actually i just wiki-ed the tick... and it says either tick doesn't have to breathe... or he can breathe in space... its uncertain.. since he fought in space without needing a space suit...

or tick stands their then when juggs comes at him he grabs ticks arm and throws juggs off the moon

then hulk jumps at him and goes floating away in space were he wont ever come back from.

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:20 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

cains not that stupid... and once hes moving he's unstoppable.. tick wouldn't be able to redirect juggernaut like that.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:21 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

remember its tick... not tick and albert... he doesn't have the bunny eared, moth wingged friend nearby to be his brain for him.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:21 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

cains not that stupid... and once hes moving he's unstoppable.. tick wouldn't be able to redirect juggernaut like that.
ok the tick just steps out the way and lrts juggs keep missing him till he gets mad then throws all his strength and weight into a punch and tick move then juggs flys off the moon because of his own strength.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:24 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

remember its tick... not tick and albert... he doesn't have the bunny eared, moth wingged friend nearby to be his brain for him.

true tick would prob just stand their whil they hit him and laugh at them

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:24 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Wiki. no expression
Hopefully that explains my argument.

It's also probably drawing from the (non-canon) cartoons.

Either way, it's a bunch of guys who may or may not be able to breathe in space floating around unable to really hurt one another. Kind of a pointless battle.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:37 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalak

I have to agree with Sea King here: Tick > Hulk/Juggernaut

Nukie, FTW!

-Owner of the Lasso of Truth

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:38 AM
Dalak is currently offline Click here to Send Dalak a Private Message Find more posts by Dalak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Dalak
I have to agree with Sea King here: Tick > Hulk/Juggernaut

Based on what exactly? The fact that you think The Tick is funny? Or that you actually think he could win, and could back it up somehow (which no one has yet)?

I'm a Tick fanboy, so for the most part, I'm on your side. And hopefully most of this is a joke (as most things are concerning the Tick). But other than being absurdly durable, he's never done anything to suggest he'd handle Juggs or Hulk, both of whom are also absurdly durable.

And you guys realize that all they need to do is mess with his antenna, right? It's like an achilles heel. He loses his equilibirum and goes all weird.

Not that they'd need it. But as it is, The Tick kicks ass, but I refuse to be swayed by a greater than sign and little else.

P.S. Throwing off the moon, not going to work. If they can work up the force to get thrown off-planet, they can redirect their inertia back onto it. Temporary solution, at best.

Last edited by Digi on Aug 1st, 2006 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:43 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by DigiMark007

P.S. Throwing off the moon, not going to work. If they can work up the force to get thrown off-planet, they can redirect their inertia back onto it. Temporary solution, at best.

how would they be able to do that? unless they hit something. an object in motion stays in motion unless acted apon by an outside force.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:47 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Sea King
how would they be able to do that? unless they hit something. an object in motion stays in motion unless acted apon by an outside force.

Well, besides the fact that most of them are probably strong/balanced/etc. enough to stay on-planet in the first place, there's atmosphere and gravity even on the Moon for quite a while. It would be roughly the equivalent of swimming back to the Moon, but given their incredible strength, it would be a lot quicker than a normal person doing it. Also, this really wasn't the crux of my position above, but whatever.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 04:49 AM