KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre (Full Power) vs Beyonder

Spectre (Full Power) vs Beyonder
Started by: Mordum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mordum

Spectre (Full Power) vs Beyonder

Who wins the battle of these guys?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:26 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Spectre would beat Beyonder these days.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:28 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Last seen version of Beyonder.. Post Retcon was still multiversal level.. but below LT... and since full powered Spectre is around LT level Spectre obviously takes it.

Now. Pre-Retcon.....

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:30 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

Lets make it Spectre (Full Power) vs Pre rect beyonder

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 05:43 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

pre-retcon....i'd give the edge to the Beyonder...although I don't believe it would be a curbstomp. Pre-Retcon Beyonder and LT would be about the same power level, imo. Spectre, to me, has never proved to be an equal to LT. I think pre-retcon Beyonder may take it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:13 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
pre-retcon....i'd give the edge to the Beyonder...although I don't believe it would be a curbstomp. Pre-Retcon Beyonder and LT would be about the same power level, imo. Spectre, to me, has never proved to be an equal to LT. I think pre-retcon Beyonder may take it.
pr beyonder was way above LT, even when pr beyonder was weakened, he was still more powerful than a room full of abstracts, including LT.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

if that is true...i imagine that is why it was ret-conned...that would put him on par with TOAA

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The anti monitor was powerful enough to collapse billions of universes. Only the spectre had the power to stop him. So yeah, The spectre when backed by the presence, is much more powerful than any version of the beyonder. The anti-monitor killed Billions of Universes. and the spectre stopped him in his tracks.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The anti monitor was powerful enough to collapse billions of universes. Only the spectre had the power to stop him. So yeah, The spectre when backed by the presence, is much more powerful than any version of the beyonder. The anti-monitor killed Billions of Universes. and the spectre stopped him in his tracks.
Beyonder can make universes, and he can also give a threat to destroy the multiverse in 24 hours, and mean it!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Spectre didn't stop Anti-Monitor on his own...it took the combined might of the DC universes that were left to stop AM

Yeah, pre-ret Beyonder could do that.....unless he issued the threat while Thanos still had the HOTU...lol

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:28 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

sure. which means he collapsed the DC multiverse.. not its Megaverse which would include its subsidaries such as wildstorm...

Also Antimonitor was opposed by Spectre with the full backing of all magic in DC... Antimontior had to absorb his whole dimension to prevent getting defeated...

Beyonder never fought LT. LT was at home. His legs crossed and arms huddled over himself as he wet his pants.

Beyonder is the power of millions of multiverses...

Antimonitor was lucky to beat 1 multiverse.

The most powerful entities in DC gave Antimonitor a run for his money.

Noone that attempted to defeat Beyonder could do it. And the fights that happened wrecked the multiverse.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:30 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

So let's say the presence tells the spectre that the beyonder is in the dc universe messing with stuff. Put him out. You have my full wrath. You really honestly think that the beyonder is going to win? Cuz basically ur saying that the beyonder would be above the presence. Who really is the one above all as well. At least that is my interpretation. That basically GOD. So ur saying that God gives the sprectre his wrath to destroy the beyonder, and he can't do it? You tread on blasphemy. smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:31 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So let's say the presence tells the spectre that the beyonder is in the dc universe messing with stuff. Put him out. You have my full wrath. You really honestly think that the beyonder is going to win? Cuz basically ur saying that the beyonder would be above the presence. Who really is the one above all as well. At least that is my interpretation. That basically GOD. So ur saying that God gives the sprectre his wrath to destroy the beyonder, and he can't do it? You tread on blasphemy. smile
we know that a full power spectre is on par with god, because....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:33 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

nope. beyonder wins. As long as its the presence of DC multiverse... and not DC megaverse... notice the difference.

cause one would give spectre the power of the multiverse...
the other the megaverse...
multiverse<beyonder<megaverse

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:33 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
nope. beyonder wins. As long as its the presence of DC multiverse... and not DC megaverse... notice the difference.

cause one would give spectre the power of the multiverse...
the other the megaverse...
multiverse<beyonder<megaverse

Now you have just gotten rediculous. There are beings in Dc that would eat the beyonder for breakfast. Like The ale entity. And he is still under the power of the presence. YOu guys make me sick. You act as if someone from marvel can go into the dc universe and write thier own rules. as long as the beyonder is a marvel character, he can't use marvel law to win a fight against another dc abstract. you have to go by the description of that character. if the presence is above everything that is dc, what makes the beyonder above his power? NOTHING but marvel fan head bull shit.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:45 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Now you have just gotten rediculous. There are beings in Dc that would eat the beyonder for breakfast. Like The ale entity. And he is still under the power of the presence. YOu guys make me sick. You act as if someone from marvel can go into the dc universe and write thier own rules. as long as the beyonder is a marvel character, he can't use marvel law to win a fight against another dc abstract. you have to go by the description of that character. if the presence is above everything that is dc, what makes the beyonder above his power? NOTHING but marvel fan head bull shit.
Beyonder isn't from the marvel universe, he has his own realm, the beyond realm.
He's just a marvel character, and laws are nothing to him.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:48 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
Beyonder isn't from the marvel universe, he has his own realm, the beyond realm.
He's just a marvel character, and laws are nothing to him.

he's a marvel property and as such, entering the dcu, he would be subject to the multiversal-mega dc versal presense. and the presense uses the spectre for his wrath. If that were the case, the ale would be unleashed upon the beyonder by the spectre and be done with it. the ale is beyond the dc universe. and it's description is much more powerful than the beyonders.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:52 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

he's a marvel property and as such, entering the dcu, he would be subject to the multiversal-mega dc versal presense. and the presense uses the spectre for his wrath. If that were the case, the ale would be unleashed upon the beyonder by the spectre and be done with it. the ale is beyond the dc universe. and it's description is much more powerful than the beyonders.
yes, and sentry stalemated galactus.
and if he were a dc character he would have crushed spectre too.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 06:54 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
yes, and sentry stalemated galactus.
and if he were a dc character he would have crushed spectre too.

now I see that you are for real a marvel zombie.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:06 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

now I see that you are for real a marvel zombie.
Now I see that your stubborn, and won't give up.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 07:18 AM